Home Sports Talk
Options

Are you ready for Tom Brady next season?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tom Brady will be starting his broadcasting career next season with FOX, he was a genius at processing information on the field, I can't wait to hear his analysis and pick his brain.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 28, 2023 12:09PM

It will be interesting to see how he does, I'm sure he will be like Romo dissecting plays I just hope he isn't too much, like Romo

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you ready for Tom Brady next season?

No, not really...and too I really don't watch much NFL football on Fox...Too Much of the NFC... :)

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh yeah, I am ready!!

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just can't figure out why they hired an unknown? 🤔

He may at one time been a famous model's husband or something? 🤔

• Options
    PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure why not I guess.

Coin collecting interests: Latin America

Sports: NFL & NHL

• Options

The most brilliant quarterback mind ever, breaking down each play, can't wait. I'm going to put my glasses on, sit down in front of the TV, and learn from the master.

• Options

One thing we know for sure, Brady will be well prepared before each game.

He may get tired of it after a while and quit. Who knows, he doesn't even know. But for the time that he's there, I'm sure Tom will give it all he's got. 😊

• Options

@stevek said:

He may get tired of it after a while and quit. Who knows, he doesn't even know. But for the time that he's there, I'm sure Tom will give it all he's got. 😊

Hmm, a few weeks back the 49ers spanked the Cowboys 42-10, wish Brady would have been calling that game, would love to hear him pick Prescott apart.

• Options

I don't think he will last long. His projected personality seems really fake.

The substantial truth doctrine is an important defense in defamation law that allows individuals to avoid liability if the gist of their statement was true.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

Hmm, a few weeks back the 49ers spanked the Cowboys 42-10, wish Brady would have been calling that game, would love to hear him pick Prescott apart.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

None of this matters because by the start of next season we'll see 47yr old Tom Brady lining up behind center for the New England Patriots. 😎

• Options

Yea, ya never can tell how a player's personality is going to translate into a broadcaster. Lot different doing a half hour interview than broadcasting a game. I'm guessing Fox likely if not definitely tested him in private on a few previous games to see how he did.

Also I have no idea how his attempt to buy a minority ownership in the Las Vegas Raiders, will play into this? I'm not sure if that has ever happened before, that a NFL owner also became a NFL broadcaster. Perhaps something is obvious and it slipped my mind.

I know the ownership thing has been held up. Would it get held up further or even be cancelled if Brady wished to remain a broadcaster? If it's a sticking point, I would guess that Brady will choose ownership, and forget about the broadcasting.

Another guess, Brady could become the Raiders owner and then do his own podcast. Who would stop that? I doubt if the NFL owners would object to that.

• Options

It's going to be great just to have Tom Brady back in our lives again, football seems weird without him. Now, if Travis Kelce will hurry up and get a tattoo of Taylor Swift on his arm, my life will be complete.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    It's going to be great just to have Tom Brady back in our lives again, football seems weird without him. Now, if Travis Kelce will hurry up and get a tattoo of Taylor Swift on his arm, my life will be complete.

What if Btady stole Taylor away from Kelce?

Now that would be funny.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

What if Btady stole Taylor away from Kelce?

Now that would be funny.

what do you mean if? It is a matter of when.

Tommy stole my heart over 20 years ago. Taylor doesnt have a chance!

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.