Home Sports Talk
Options

Top 35 collectors forums in 2023

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 27, 2023 3:53PM in Sports Talk

I found this interesting, we're ranked #1. Here is the link if you want to look at the complete list.

https://forums.feedspot.com/collectors_forums/

Comments

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

We all know that its the Sports Talk Forum crew that is responsible for that ranking. 😉👍

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very cool

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Collectors Universe Message Boards is a great place for enthusiasts and fellow collectors to share their thoughts on trading cards, autographs, memorabilia, coins, stamps and much more."

Oh my gawd, the hard core coin collectors aren't going to be very happy that their hobby wasn't mentioned first on the website description. 😉

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:
    "Collectors Universe Message Boards is a great place for enthusiasts and fellow collectors to share their thoughts on trading cards, autographs, memorabilia, coins, stamps and much more."

Oh my gawd, the hard core coin collectors aren't going to be very happy that their hobby wasn't mentioned first on the website description. 😉

317K threads and 5.5 million comments compared to
    21K. threads and 380k comments

Yeah, That’ll bring the hard core numismatics out with torches and pitchforks

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

The sports forum is #1, it's the wild freakin West over here, bar fights breaking out every day, pictures of Jerry Jones with a mullet, we got it all!

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:

@stevek said:

317K threads and 5.5 million comments compared to
    21K. threads and 380k comments

Yeah, That’ll bring the hard core numismatics out with torches and pitchforks

But the good news is the Sports Talk Forum is more popular than the Testing Forum. 😂

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,166 ✭✭✭✭✭

at least we're not the stamps forum