Home Sports Talk
Options

Tua is killing the Dolphins

olb31olb31 Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

he's scared, won't run. what a terrible pass just now. screen pass is what you run. play it safe and go in 10-0. they just let the sorry jet back in the game. they did the same thing against the chiefs right before half. poor qb play and poor coaching. twice in three weeks is terrible.

Work hard and you will succeed!!

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

Huge Defensive play for the Fins

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Huge Defensive play for the Fins

Typical Jets. Unbelievable

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

Looks like cruise control for Miami now

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

8-3 and in first place AFC East - I can see why you are complaining B)

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options

I'm all in on Tua. He is a winner. I am worried that whenever we play a good team we get clobbered. The jets are pretty bad and we gave up too many turnovers even against them.

The substantial truth doctrine is an important defense in defamation law that allows individuals to avoid liability if the gist of their statement was true.

• Options
    edited November 24, 2023 8:19PM

@RiveraFamilyCollect said:
    I'm all in on Tua. He is a winner. I am worried that whenever we play a good team we get clobbered. The jets are pretty bad and we gave up too many turnovers even against them.

They need to beat a contender for me to take them seriously

I'm one of those Pats fans who doesn't really hate anyone in our division, I genuinely would be happy for Bills fans if they won it, Miami hasn't won in so long they could use one, same with the Jets.

Ofcourse I'd prefer my Pats to win again but realistically that isn't happening again anytime soon

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

even with the pats out of the way these other teams can't get it done

• Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

perk is right. the dolphins beat the mediocre teams. but struggle against the top teams. tua turns it over too much and looks scared to run it because of his injury issues. can't play football scared. the jets just suck.

Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am with Perk. I genuinely do not hate any of our division foes. in these down times for the Pats, I am rooting for one of them to win. I really feel for the Buffalo fans. When I was a kid, I loved Dan Marino. its been over 50 years for the Jets.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, it's been awhile for the Jets, can't help but feel bad for them.