Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

New sleeves and holders for rack pack collectors

Today I would like to introduce a couple of new products to the hobby.
First are rack pack soft sleeves. They are essentially really long team set bags. There are bags for the more modern racks 1981 - 1995, except 1982 and 1983 Topps with the cardboard headers. Then there are the wider for the more vintage packs and the 1982/1983 Topps with the cardboard headers. The sleeves are great for protecting your single random packs that do not require a PVC holder. They are also really great to use before putting your packs into a PVC holder. It prevents rubbing of your rack pack inside the PVC holder thus helping to prevent wear or tears. Those each come in packs of 25.
Next, I would like to offer a new size PVC rack pack holder for the more modern packs 1981-1995 (again, except 1982 and 1983 Topps with the cardboard headers). The holders allow packs to fully extend and not be crunched together. They really help prevent the pack from sliding and banging around inside the holder. They wonderfully fit grocery racks and all years wax trays.
I also still have the generic holders that are slightly larger than the Ultra Pro holders.
These prices INCLUDE shipping
Large PVC holders - 10 per pack $40. Add $27.00 for each additional pack of 10.
New size PVC holders - 5 per pack $30. Add $22 for each additional pack of 5.
Soft sleeves (both sizes) - 25 per pack $13. Add $5.50 for each additional pack of 25.
If you order soft sleeves with PVC holders, that will save a lot on shipping. I can include packs of the soft sleeves for $5.50 for each pack of 25 with any PVC order.
Please message me with any questions. Thank you!