Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

[SOLD] 1899 Gold Liberty Quarter Eagle $2.50 PCGS MS63 CAC OGH Rattler

P0CKETCHANGEP0CKETCHANGE Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 19, 2023 12:01PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

All coins I offer here are out of my personal collection, carefully selected for PQ, eye-appealing examples. Prices are all-in delivered. PM me with any questions about the coins. Additional details about shipping & payments at bottom.

1899 Liberty Quarter Eagle PCGS MS63 CAC—$975 SOLD!
Wonderfully preserved, highly lustrous example. The 1899 is much more scarce than her 20th century sisters, and the CAC + Rattler combo is a diamond in the rough—not a single 1899 Rattler has sold in all of GreatCollection's archive in ANY grade, much less one with CAC approval. Just one MS62 OGH+CAC(gold) hammered at GC, for over $1100.

Payment: accepted via Zelle (preferred), PayPal F&F, PayPal G&S (add 3%), Venmo, money order, check (the item will be held until my bank confirms the check has fully cleared)

Shipping: prices are all-in delivered for USPS w/tracking & insurance; sale is considered completed when USPS marks item delivered

References: successful BST transactions with ad4400 , TomB , ZoidMeister , robkool , MWallace , PatriotPat , PapiNE , lermish , Toningintheblood , greencopper, greekpryde , Ilikecolor , marcmoish

Nothing is as expensive as free money.

Comments

• Options
    OwnerofawheatiehordeOwnerofawheatiehorde Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was fast!

Type collector, mainly into Seated. Young Numismatist. Good BST transactions with: mirabela, OKCC, MICHAELDIXON

• Options

@Ownerofawheatiehorde said:
    That was fast!

Haha, yeah—it sold on eBay within an hour of posting it. Buyer paid over $1250 w/taxes and shipping. I guess I was right about the "diamond in the rough" description—someone was definitely looking for this coin.

• Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anything else for sale here?

It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • Options

@fastfreddie said:
    Anything else for sale here?

Not at the moment, I just sold quite a few items here recently. Maybe later this month or early Jan after FUN.