Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Help me understand these ANACS designations please, "ADR" & "DMR"...1982 No FG

KurisuKurisu Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 19, 2023 8:31AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Yesterday I picked up a nice size order I had sent to ANACS.
I'll be doing a few posts because I have both questions and a few proud moments of things I cherry picked from the coin roll huntings :blush:

I sent both of these halves hoping for no FG...one of them got it! And a couple other designations.
The other got a couple designations but not the no FG.

Please help me understand what these designations are...

"ADR-001" and "ADR-002" - Am I right in thinking these are varieties from the Cherry Picker's Guide?

I dont own a Cherry Picker's Guide .

"DMR-2" and "DMR-3" - Other Cherry Picker varieties?

Coins are Neato!

"If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

Comments

• Options
    AlanSkiAlanSki Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you checked google? I found the answer in about the same amount of time it probably took you to create this post.

• Options
    edited November 19, 2023 9:05AM

@AlanSki said:
    Have you checked google? I found the answer in about the same amount of time it probably took you to create this post.

I did actually, and I wasn't finding anything on ADR and DMR.

...Another approach might be to let me know what you found instead of telling me how much better you are at Googling than I am this morning lol.

Coins are Neato!

"If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

• Options
    AlanSkiAlanSki Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 19, 2023 9:06AM
  • Options

@AlanSki said:

Thanks!

Coins are Neato!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file