Home Sports Talk

The Brady 6: Journey of the Legend NO ONE Wanted!

stevekstevek Posts: 28,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Brady 6: Journey of the Legend NO ONE Wanted!

Perhaps some have already seen this video. I watched it last night in its entirety - very enjoyable.

Interesting that it not only has some perspectives about Brady that I didn't know, but interviews with the QB's drafted before him, as well as the GM's and head coaches and what they were thinking before that draft.

I've always contended that you don't need to be a Patriots fan, which I am not at all, to be a fan of Tom Brady which I am. In my sports view, how can a good NFL fan not be a fan of a player with a storyline such as this? 😊

https://youtu.be/o5fdhfVrg1I

Comments

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cry Brady is so soft. there's no crying in football!

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 8, 2023 1:22PM

Who the heck was Giovanni Carmazzi? I don't recall that name, as weird as it is. Off the the intertubes to search this guy.

Update from the intertubes: it was revealed that Carmazzi was then living in northern California as a farmer, yoga practitioner, and an owner of five goats. It was also reported that he did not own a television.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

My loyalty lies with Cam Newton, Tom Brady could never look this good in high heels!

• stevekstevek Posts: 28,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Alfonz24 said:
    Who the heck was Giovanni Carmazzi? I don't recall that name, as weird as it is. Off the the intertubes to search this guy.

Update from the intertubes: it was revealed that Carmazzi was then living in northern California as a farmer, yoga practitioner, and an owner of five goats. It was also reported that he did not own a television.

There's a short scene in the video with Carmazzi, whereby the coach is trying to school him on at least what the coach thought was an important point. Carmazzi turned his head and giggled about it.

If I was his agent, and I was speaking to Carmazzi about how to stay on an NFL team, I would strongly advise him not to giggle when the coach is trying to teach you something.

He was cut shortly thereafter.

• stevekstevek Posts: 28,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:
    Cry Brady is so soft. there's no crying in football!

Yea there was a scene when Brady was in tears remembering how he was with his mom and dad during the draft, and he kept falling lower and lower without being drafted.

When he was finally drafted, he said, paraphrase, "I guess this means I don't have to be an insurance salesman."