Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

US Mint ATB S Quarters and Presidential Dollar Sale

As my numismatic eBay store approaches 6000 listings, I decided to place several hundred listings on sale. This includes:

All Numismatic Books and Literature - 30% off

America the Beautiful (S) San Francisco Mint Quarter Rolls and Bags all in sealed US Mint boxes. Sale prices vary based on state.

Individual Presidential Dollar Rolls both P & D as well as the Mint boxes that contain both P & D. Sale prices vary based on the president.

Presidential Dollar First Day Covers - I have multiples of most of the presidents and marked them down by at least 60%.

Other listings throughout the store.

I have added almost 1000 new exonumia listings including masonic tokens, regional and local medals, and a variety of tokens.

I have also added 300 new world coin listings the past two days and will be adding hundreds of world notes over the next couple of weeks.

I invite you to visit my store and follow it - https://www.ebay.com/str/numismaticswithkenny

Thank you,

Kenny

American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.