Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA Set Registry app for iPhone

Anyone having a problem with the PSA Set Registry app for their iPhone? Whenever I tap on INVENTORY at the bottom of the home page, I just get the little circle spinning with a white background. This problem started earlier this week. I have been using this app for years but now the feature I use the most (INVENTORY) doesn't work anymore.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app with no difference.

Any advise would be great.

Thanks,
Jeff

Comments

• Options
    davin72davin72 Posts: 88 ✭✭✭

It’s been doing this to me for well over a month…..maybe longer. You just have to sit there forever till it finally shows your inventory. I have a feeling they aren’t updating very often and is just getting slower and slower.

• Options

I got an email from PSA asking if the app was working correctly. If not, they would contact their IT dept. I told them that it's not working and let IT know.

That's the latest info I have. Hopefully they will get it fixed because I like to refer to my inventory to do a search to see if I have a card and in what condition.

• Options

BTW we need to keep in touch. I’m also a big Steelers collector. I’m just ahead of you on the 70’s decade and #1 on the 80’s decade…..plus a ton of other sets. Glad to finally meet someone else on the Steelers registry.

• Options

Hey Davin-
    Awesome to meet another fellow Steeler collector. Looks like we are in a lot of sets together. I enjoy collecting anything Steelers.

Have you ever seen the Aaron Smith RC? I have yet to meet or talk to anyone that has EVER seen it. To me it just doesn't exist.

• Options

I had a feeling you had to be on the Steelers registry, then I finally figured it out. Im the same way. Right now just doing all the sets from 1950 - 1989 then I'll probably branch out into some of the oddball stuff. Let me talk to a friend of mine. He was big into the Steelers registry too but has since sold his whole collection. I think he has / had the Aaron Smith RC.

• Options
    RonSportscardsRonSportscards Posts: 810 ✭✭✭✭

Not just iPhone but android too. The registry app is glitchy as hell. It usually takes multiple attempts to do something, if it works at all. I end up getting on the laptop to get things done.

• Options
    kingnascarkingnascar Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

I am seeing the same results with my Set Registry app using my iPad. I thought it was just me. Hoping they get this issue fixed soon.

• Options
    lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭

real men use android

I AM JOKING !!!!! :D

• Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭

the set lists load today but when I try to go into a set the inventory does not appear ... Kind of frustrating as I do much more on my phone then the computer

Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options

Very frustrating for me. I have an iPhone and the app has been wonderful up until about 2-3 months ago. My inventory won’t load. I had one day where it loaded a couple weeks ago but no such luck since then. The sets were working up until about a few days ago. Now those aren’t loading either. I utilize this app almost every day and prefer it to the web portal to be honest so it’s a bummer that it’s not been working for so long for me. I really hope their IT/Development department is working on a good fix for this.

• Options

I havent downloaded the App yet but I'm glad one exists for the iPhone. As for you Steelers collectors, I recently did a submission of 1981 and 1986 Topps cards and noticed the Steelers are well loved on the registry side. Good luck to all of you in your registry pursuits.

• Options

@PatriotTrading said:
    I havent downloaded the App yet but I'm glad one exists for the iPhone. As for you Steelers collectors, I recently did a submission of 1981 and 1986 Topps cards and noticed the Steelers are well loved on the registry side. Good luck to all of you in your registry pursuits.

Yes they are. I’m in every team set from 1950 - 1989. Glad to meet another Steelers collector. I’m davin72 on the registry. Do you have any sets on there yet or are you waiting for your submission to come back first.

• Options

@davin72 said:

@PatriotTrading said:

Yes they are. I’m in every team set from 1950 - 1989. Glad to meet another Steelers collector. I’m davin72 on the registry. Do you have any sets on there yet or are you waiting for your submission to come back first.

My mistake for eluding to that. I'm actually a Niners fan. Hence the 1981 and 1986 Topps cards I subbed. A Rice and a few Youngs. I added another 40 cards but only if they were either low Pop 10's or highly coveted. I usually use PSA 9's as my basis. Steelers cards in that condition went for a lot more than other teams with the exception of Bears. I think I went through 5000 cards just to get to those 40. I recall a couple I sent in. I know an 86 Donnie Shell just missed the cut. I'm relatively new to the registry and only have added baseball 2020 Finest Flashbacks Gold. No real intention to finish that one though but working on a few others like 75 Topps baseball.