Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Hand-Cut Cards

Howdy....I would like to complete some team sets but I need the hand-cut checklists. Do you folks have any tips on the best way to cut cards from a team set sheet....scissors, box cutter, paper cutter guillotine - any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

gordmott144@gmail.com
Collecting PSA Graded Orioles From 1954 to 1980

Comments

• Options

I have had the best luck using a very sharp guillotine cutter. Make sure you practice on other like materials first to really get your best cut. Some can give you an angled cut and move the material as it is being cut. Also, always use a piece of paper or cloth between your hand and your object to keep from getting fingerprints on it. I learned the hard way. Scissors and box cutters have not given me straight enough cuts. I wish you luck!

On another note, if there are any Reds team cards you do not need on those sheets, I would be interested. Thanks!

• Options

Thanks a lot for the advice...perfect. I will let you know about the Reds!

gordmott144@gmail.com
    Collecting PSA Graded Orioles From 1954 to 1980
  • Options
    ApplejacksApplejacks Posts: 384 ✭✭✭

@umgoblue96 said:
    I have had the best luck using a very sharp guillotine cutter. Make sure you practice on other like materials first to really get your best cut. Some can give you an angled cut and move the material as it is being cut. Also, always use a piece of paper or cloth between your hand and your object to keep from getting fingerprints on it. I learned the hard way. Scissors and box cutters have not given me straight enough cuts. I wish you luck!

On another note, if there are any Reds team cards you do not need on those sheets, I would be interested. Thanks!

Agreed. Walmart or staples