Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

(2) Sacagawea Dollars. MS61 +MS64. = $20 SHIPPED

Ted 1Ted 1 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 18, 2023 8:42AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

All very low population and/or odd grades.

XF 40 has been sold.

PayPal accepted.


Rare Nationals &
Lowball Sacagawea Dollars (PO01-VF35)

--- SUCCESSFUL BST TRANSACTIONS ---
braddick, Omegaraptor, JWP, EagleScout2017, OAKSTAR, Twobitcollector, boxerdad, OKCC, Fancycashcom, JimW, MWallace, Tookybandit, TeacherCollector, jeffas1974, mainejoe, kansasman, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Soldi, Histman, CurrenSee, jclovescoins, Outhaul, Timbuk3, LEMONHEAD_PENNY, daverickey, Maxcrusha, RedSeals

Comments

  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

    Buyers beware...

  • Options
    Ted 1Ted 1 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 19, 2023 10:04AM

    .

    Rare Nationals &
    Lowball Sacagawea Dollars (PO01-VF35)

    --- SUCCESSFUL BST TRANSACTIONS ---
    braddick, Omegaraptor, JWP, EagleScout2017, OAKSTAR, Twobitcollector, boxerdad, OKCC, Fancycashcom, JimW, MWallace, Tookybandit, TeacherCollector, jeffas1974, mainejoe, kansasman, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Soldi, Histman, CurrenSee, jclovescoins, Outhaul, Timbuk3, LEMONHEAD_PENNY, daverickey, Maxcrusha, RedSeals
  • Options
    Ted 1Ted 1 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭

    bump

    Rare Nationals &
    Lowball Sacagawea Dollars (PO01-VF35)

    --- SUCCESSFUL BST TRANSACTIONS ---
    braddick, Omegaraptor, JWP, EagleScout2017, OAKSTAR, Twobitcollector, boxerdad, OKCC, Fancycashcom, JimW, MWallace, Tookybandit, TeacherCollector, jeffas1974, mainejoe, kansasman, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Soldi, Histman, CurrenSee, jclovescoins, Outhaul, Timbuk3, LEMONHEAD_PENNY, daverickey, Maxcrusha, RedSeals
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The XF40 arrived today safe and sound and within a reasonable time frame. I have had many transactions with Ted and so far I have not been disappointed.

    peacockcoins

  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

    @braddick said:
    The XF40 arrived today safe and sound and within a reasonable time frame. I have had many transactions with Ted and so far I have not been disappointed.

    That 's great but it doesn't void that fact that several members have had not so good transactions with him.

  • Options
    Ted 1Ted 1 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭

    @Coll3ctor said:

    @braddick said:
    The XF40 arrived today safe and sound and within a reasonable time frame. I have had many transactions with Ted and so far I have not been disappointed.

    That 's great but it doesn't void that fact that several members have had not so good transactions with him.

    I've addressed this already. Leaving laugh reacts on every coin or piece of currency I sell doesn't make you look too great, either.

    Rare Nationals &
    Lowball Sacagawea Dollars (PO01-VF35)

    --- SUCCESSFUL BST TRANSACTIONS ---
    braddick, Omegaraptor, JWP, EagleScout2017, OAKSTAR, Twobitcollector, boxerdad, OKCC, Fancycashcom, JimW, MWallace, Tookybandit, TeacherCollector, jeffas1974, mainejoe, kansasman, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Soldi, Histman, CurrenSee, jclovescoins, Outhaul, Timbuk3, LEMONHEAD_PENNY, daverickey, Maxcrusha, RedSeals
  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

    @Ted 1 said:

    @Coll3ctor said:

    @braddick said:
    The XF40 arrived today safe and sound and within a reasonable time frame. I have had many transactions with Ted and so far I have not been disappointed.

    That 's great but it doesn't void that fact that several members have had not so good transactions with him.

    I've addressed this already. Leaving laugh reacts on every coin or piece of currency I sell doesn't make you look too great, either.

    Neither does blocking everyone who was your victim.

Sign In or Register to comment.