Home Sports Talk

dodgers lynn gave up 4 hr's in one inning..

olb31olb31 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

pitiful. not roberts fault this time, pitching has just been crushed and of course when don't score you don't win.

Work hard and you will succeed!!

Comments

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

Must be trying to cover the run over.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • craig44craig44 Posts: 11,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

crazy. I just read a pretty amazing stat. The Dodgers won 100 plus games in 19,21,22,23. in three of those seasons they lost in their first round. what a terrible playoff performing team.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

another factor, will Kershaw retire this off season? he has been going year to year for a few seasons now. he had a great regular season, of course with him missing 6 weeks or so.

• olb31olb31 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

next year, no lynn, no kershaw. Buehler, Miller, Sheehan, Pepiot and sign a good free agent. May is supposed to be back by July. Then sign Ohtani to hit.

Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

cant wait to see him in a red sox uniform

I am ready too Bronco!!!

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

What stood out the most was when the player who hit the 4th one. He just missed the 4th one that was ruled foul. Then he hits the 4th one right after the foul ball ruling.. Never saw that before.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭

I knew Fred Lynn pitching last night was not a good idea. He's like 70 and can't move like he used too. :p

• Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    crazy. I just read a pretty amazing stat. The Dodgers won 100 plus games in 19,21,22,23. in three of those seasons they lost in their first round. what a terrible playoff performing team.

They completely change how they operate in the playoffs. Its a combination of Roberts not being a very good manager and the front office telling him what to do. Baseball obviously isnt a sport where the most wins will win it all every year, but you do deserve blame when you change how you operate instead of just keep doing what you did all year

Missouri 14 OSU 3

• countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭✭✭