Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS 2010 Silver Eagle UNC magnificent condition

I gotta 2010 Silver Eagle Dollar. It is in spectacular condition and is UNC. 99.93% silver. Price is set at $200 and is negotiable so tell me what you would give. Sensible trades are welcome so let's make a deal. First come first serve which means whoever has paid for the item will receive the item. I don't hold coins in hopes of a sell cause I may miss out on money when you back out and I turn one down waiting on you. Sorry for the inconvenience but hope you understand. If sold for a cash price I'll cover shipping and if a trade is made you cover shipping. How you ship will be entirely up to you it's your coin at that point. I will ship USPS Priority mail with tracking and insurance. Once paid for item will ship within 24 hrs unless it's the weekend then it will ship first thing on the following Monday morning. I accept Cashapp, PayPal FF, PayPal G&S (I cover the fees), Metapay (Facebook/messenger) and Google pay. Any questions please feel free to ask and I will answer any and all to the best of my knowledge. I thank you for considering my item and there will be alot more to come.

Comments

• Options

Shipping within the United States only. Sorry for the inconvenience.