Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What happened to WTCG?

MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

What happened to Wei Chang (WTCG)? He hasn't been on since July 2022. Did I miss something?

Thanksgiving 2026 National Battlefield Coin Show November 27 & 28, 2026 at the Eisenhower Hotel Ballroom, Gettysburg, PA. No Early Bird passes for this show. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 25,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Yeah, where has he been?
    bob :)
    vegas baby!

    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 40,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

    does he still do the shows?

    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 12,174 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @MsMorrisine said:
    does he still do the shows?

    I know I used to see him at FUN, but don’t recall seeing him this year.

    Successful BST transactions with 177 members. breakdown, scotty1419, mattniss, bigjpst, onlyroosies, Manorcourtman, guitarwes, Ebeneezer, Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    ApplejacksApplejacks Posts: 384 ✭✭✭

    @Walkerguy21D said:

    @MsMorrisine said:
    does he still do the shows?

    I know I used to see him at FUN, but don’t recall seeing him this year.

    I haven’t seen him either.

  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

    PennyLady should know.

  • Options
    PMDPMD Posts: 20 ✭

    Last I heard he purchased land in Bakersfield,CA and is know raising pigs :p

  • Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I feel that I saw him at a show fairly recently but cant remember which one it was....

    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options
    rwheelrwheel Posts: 28 ✭✭✭

    He was at ANA

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file