Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

AT or NT? Seven lucky coins inside....

EarlyUSEarlyUS Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
edited September 27, 2023 8:34AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Sorry for the quick iPhone pics. I've had these stashed away for at least ten years.

James at EarlyUS.com

On the web: http://www.earlyus.com

Comments

  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 9,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

    They've naturally toned in an artificial environment. Hope that helps. :D

  • Options
    Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 7,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

    They look ok to me, I believe they would straight grade if you submitted them to PCGS.

    Mr_Spud

  • Options
    skier07skier07 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I don’t know what the proper designation should be but they all look market acceptable.

  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,871 ✭✭✭✭

    Look natural to me based on the pictures and the containers. Would be cool to get one of them slabbed with the cardboard intact.

    imageimage

  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 43,121 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @GaCoinGuy said:
    Look natural to me based on the pictures and the containers. Would be cool to get one of them slabbed with the cardboard intact.

    If you slab it with the cardboard, it's going to continue to change.

    You can tone any coin with that cheap cardboard.

    All comments reflect the opinion of the author, even when irrefutably accurate.

  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 11,288 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice subtle toning - NT. The cardboard holders most likeley contain sulfur compunds.

    "When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

  • Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 17,210 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That’s a nice, attractive NT look.

    Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

  • Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 12,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I am in the market acceptable/NT group. However, I cannot help but wonder if all were submitted together, would that very similar toning on all the coins rase a red flag.

    My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

    Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,954 ✭✭✭✭✭

    NT all day long.

    Dave

    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    World67World67 Posts: 13,098 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I vote NT also.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file