Home Sports Talk
Options

Which young QB wins a super bowl first?

DarinDarin Posts: 6,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Options
    Josh allen

Dang I wasn’t done and I accidentally
    posted it.
    If you have a write in candidate please feel free to put his name out here.

• Options
    Josh allen

Okay I forgot Tua and Goff to name a couple.
    Write ins welcome

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jalen hurts

I think Hurts could get it this year, my write in would be Tua

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good question....I'll shut up for the time being....yeah there's one of my guys on the list up there...
    :)

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jalen hurts

@perkdog said:

Paul, never mind all those terrible things I've said about ya all these years. I like you now.

😉😉

• Options
    Josh allen

Personally I think either the bills or chiefs win the afc and eagles or Niners in nfc and Brock Purdy should be on the list😱🤬🥶

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Josh allen

I am hoping Allen gets one. they do have a pretty good team

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    Jalen hurts

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

Paul, never mind all those terrible things I've said about ya all these years. I like you now.

😉😉

😄😄😄😄😄

• Options
    Jalen hurts

@craig44 said:

I've always felt bad for Buffalo fans even with them hating us, I like Allen and know he is great for the NFL ect but I just feel like he is always capable of some ridiculous mistake at a crucial time in a game, if Buffalo doesn't get one soon it might be a long time of they get another shot

• Options
    Josh allen

@perkdog said:

@craig44 said:

I've always felt bad for Buffalo fans even with them hating us, I like Allen and know he is great for the NFL ect but I just feel like he is always capable of some ridiculous mistake at a crucial time in a game, if Buffalo doesn't get one soon it might be a long time of they get another shot

There are many interesting storylines this year and I think josh is near the top. I personally think he has his worst game of the year behind him (first game) and will play great consistently the rest of the year. Time will tell but I know from his comments after that first game that he is sick and tired of making the same mistakes. I expect he is focusing on better decision making which has the possibility of bringing his game to a higher level and could take the bills to the super bowl.

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brock Purdy?

Possibly in February, 2024?

• Options

Tua Tagovailoa is leading the Dolphins to the superbowl this year.

The substantial truth doctrine is an important defense in defamation law that allows individuals to avoid liability if the gist of their statement was true.

• Options
    Josh allen

@SanctionII said:
    Brock Purdy?

Possibly in February, 2024?

Yes Purdy is a leading contender along with Tua.
    My poll sucked. I was going to go to espn for the list of starting QB’s and thought I was saving my post but it posted.😡😱🤬😡
    So why did I think of justin fields and Bryce young before Tua and Purdy?

Simple, I’m an idiot 😪😪

And if someone wants to post a poll with ALL the best young QB’s listed it won’t hurt my feelings at all.

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:
    Personally I think either the bills or chiefs win the afc and eagles or Niners in nfc and Brock Purdy should be on the list😱🤬🥶

As crazy as that sounds, thats very much in play and a lot more possible than people would think, 49ers have a loaded offense

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Josh allen

I do like how you put Dak on here, for DD.

• Options
    edited September 28, 2023 3:23AM
    Jalen hurts

@Darin said:

@perkdog said:

@craig44 said:

There are many interesting storylines this year and I think josh is near the top. I personally think he has his worst game of the year behind him (first game) and will play great consistently the rest of the year. Time will tell but I know from his comments after that first game that he is sick and tired of making the same mistakes. I expect he is focusing on better decision making which has the possibility of bringing his game to a higher level and could take the bills to the super bowl.

Believe me I think Allen is well capable and honestly I'm rooting for the kid, as a Pats fan obviously I want them to win but realistically they are not going anywhere anytime soon so I'd be fine with Buffalo getting a ring, they deserve one.

We all know it's a team game but the facts are that that team rides with Allen doing the driving, he needs to seriously minimize the late game mistakes and with that the sky is the limit for sure.

Miami is tough and this Sunday might give us a preview of who is the team to beat in the AFC East

• Options
    Josh allen

Perk, yes I’m really looking forward to the bills-dolphins game.
    I’m on deuces side for this one I hope the bills win it. 🏈🍺

• Options
    Josh allen

Oh and by the way I wish dolphins-bills was the Sunday night game.
    Originally it was supposed to be a Patrick mahomes-aaron Rodgers matchup but that ain’t happening now. Wish they could flex it.

• Options
    firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 450 ✭✭✭

Brock Purdy!!

Matt

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Josh allen

We will learn a lot Sunday about both the Bills and Fins.

If the Dolphins steamroll Buffalo, I think I will be on board with Miami to take the AFC.

I am still rooting for Buffalo though. Those poor fans.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

You forgot Dobbs in Minnesota.

LOL

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭
    Jalen hurts

Dak is not young - he is 30

• Options
    Josh allen

@JoeBanzai said:
    You forgot Dobbs in Minnesota.

LOL

When I hear the name Dobbs all I can think of is Humphrey Bogart in Treasure of Sierra Madre.
    Hope things turn out better for Minnesota’s Dobbs. 😳

• Options
    Josh allen

@VikingDude said:
    Dak is not young - he is 30

Yes he’s basically Methuselah with a football helmet.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,166 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin

i posted this on the NFL thread............if Cincy loses tonight, there's a very good chance that neither Josh Allen nor Joe Burrow will be standing in your team's way when the playoffs roll around

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jalen hurts

If Dak is on the list, put Jared Goff on there.

• Options
    Josh allen

@galaxy27 said:
    @Darin

i posted this on the NFL thread............if Cincy loses tonight, there's a very good chance that neither Josh Allen nor Joe Burrow will be standing in your team's way when the playoffs roll around

That’s good but any team that gets in the playoffs is potentially dangerous. Yes not having to go through Burrow or Allen would be nice. 🥳
    I hope Cincy does lose tonight, I just don’t like them.

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brock Purdy. Not so much because of him, but because of the team as a whole.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options

btw i just noticed the QBs to choose from for the very first time

Allen, Burrow, Hurts, Herbert, and then.......wait for it.......wait for it.........Bryce Young, Justin Fields, Dak, Anthony Richardson

i'm going to assume that Darin was drinking a bottle of Boone's and listening to a TS track when he compiled this list

no hard evidence, purely circumstantial

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Josh allen

@galaxy27 said:

Allen, Burrow, Hurts, Herbert, and then.......wait for it.......wait for it.........Bryce Young, Justin Fields, Dak, Anthony Richardson

i'm going to assume that Darin was drinking a bottle of Boone's and listening to a TS track when he compiled this list

Twisted Sister?

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

Twisted Sister?

oh it's twisted all right

• Options
    Josh allen

@galaxy27 said:

Remember when Chris Farley would interview guests on SNL? If you haven’t seen him interview Paul McCartney you’ve missed a classic.
    “Remember when you were in the Beatles?”
    Well he (okay his character) was more competent doing interviews than I am doing polls. 😩

• Options
    firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 450 ✭✭✭

Vote #2 for Brock Purdy.

Matt