Home Sports Talk
Options

Clock the Ball

pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do the Vikings not know how to clock the ball with no timeouts. They had no plan

Comments

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Almost as dumb as Staley not punting it away.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 24, 2023 2:28PM

dubious call by Staley, to be sure, but at least the guy had balls, faith in his offense, and was trying to win

was Minnesota trying to win when they were running the clock out? it was one of those rare moments when you're looking at something so surreal that you question your own sanity

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:
    dubious call by Staley, to be sure, but at least the guy had balls, faith in his offense, and was trying to win

was Minnesota trying to win when they were running the clock out? it was one of those rare moments when you're looking at something so surreal that you question your own sanity

Cousins has to know what to do in that situation without coaching to save as much time as possible and he simply looked lost.
    Terrible leadership by Kirk 🤭

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

39 seconds left and they get one play off. Unbelievable. Like I said earlier this year every bouncing ball went their way last year. Odds are starting to even out.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

it comes down to coaching and preparation. Those are the things that need to be practiced so much it becomes muscle memory.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    it comes down to coaching and preparation. Those are the things that need to be practiced so much it becomes muscle memory.

Cousins isn’t a rookie. He needs someone to tell him to clock it?

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.