Homeβ€Ί Sports Talk
Options

Jimmy Garoppolo already getting Grey hair?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just noticed this, but it appears that Jimmy G is already getting Grey hair, notice on the side, he's only 31 years old, is this common? Do you think stress is involved?

Comments

• Options

Yeah, wow, he was getting Grey hair when he was with the Niners.

• Options
    edited September 21, 2023 4:06AM

At this pace, If he keeps this up, by the time he's 37 he's going to be Ken Stabler.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

31 is young for Grey hair, Stabler at 35 looks like an old man but back then 35 was old

• Options
    4for44for4 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Stabler died from CTE also in his 60’s. Brutal 70’s football.
    Surprised Bradshaw and Archie escaped it. They could run. Stabler couldn’t. Back then you didn’t turtle. It was against the code.

Forum members on ignore
    Erba - coolstanley-dallasactuary-SDsportsfan
    daltex

• Options

@perkdog said:
    31 is young for Grey hair, Stabler at 35 looks like an old man but back then 35 was old

My mistake, Stabler was actually 37 when that photo was taken, edited for correction. Nevertheless, I'm just a bit surprised to see Jimmy getting Grey hair so early, he had it in San Francisco, he was 30, gotta be stress related.

• Options
    edited September 21, 2023 4:14AM

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

My mistake, Stabler was actually 37 when that photo was taken, edited for correction. Nevertheless, I'm just a bit surprised to see Jimmy getting Grey hair so early, he had it in San Francisco, he was 30, gotta be stress related.

Might be hereditary, I think guys hair situation goes by their grandfather on the mothers side or so ive heard.

My hair started thinning out in my mid 30's but no grey until early 40's

I sincerely doubt Jimmy G is stressed about anything to be honest

• Options

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

Might be hereditary, I think guys hair situation goes by their grandfather on the mothers side or so ive heard.

My hair started thinning out in my mid 30's but no grey until early 40's

Grandfather on the mothers side, oh crap, then I should be going bald someday. I'm sorry I started this thread!

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭✭✭

He just wanted it to blend in with his new uniform colors,silver and black .

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options

@galaxy27 said:

@doubledragon said:

Grandfather on the mothers side, oh crap, then I should be going bald someday. I'm sorry I started this thread!

nothing to fear double d

just a little creativity & ingenuity and you'll be as hot as ever

How can a billionaire have hair like that? It's grotesque, even more grotesque than bald Trevor Lawrence.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

some people just grey early. My mother in law said she went grey in her very early 20's. was almost white by early 30's

genetics I guess

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish I had some hair left to be gray. πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦² πŸ˜†

I have one hair left on top of my head, and I guard it with my life. I wouldn't let any barber even near it. 🀣

• Options

I'm concerned about Jimmy G, he's aging to0 rapidly, don't be surprised if he looks like this by week 13.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@galaxy27 said:

@doubledragon said:

nothing to fear double d

How can a billionaire have hair like that? It's grotesque, even more grotesque than bald Trevor Lawrence.

Bald Trevor should be the next James Bond villain.

• Options

@Darin said:

@doubledragon said:

@galaxy27 said:

@doubledragon said:

nothing to fear double d

Yes, and he can sit in his evil chair and stroke his cat!

• Options

Jimmy G needs to get the Dom Capers hair plan, the man is 73 years old but has the hair of a 20 year old.

• Options

This thread quickly turned into this...

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Options

Jimmy G has a nice head of hair, but he needs to be careful, people with nice hair seem to be cursed. Just look at He-man for example, he had nice hair and we all know how that turned out.

• Options

November 5th, I want my cat Fluffy back. I'll have a courier waiting outside your door.

And a brand new beautiful avatar waiting for you here in this forum. πŸ¦…

• Options

@stevek said:

November 5th, I want my cat Fluffy back. I'll have a courier waiting outside your door.

And a brand new beautiful avatar waiting for you here in this forum. πŸ¦…

Ha! I think not, it is you who will be taken into custody on November 5th, and Fluffy shall remain with me! Now, if you'll excuse me, I must check in the mirror to see if any new Grey hairs are trespassing on my head, I'm starting to feel old, it's only a matter of time before I'm yelling at the local teenagers!

• Options

Jordan takes Grey hair personally!

• Options
    pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    some people just grey early. My mother in law said she went grey in her very early 20's. was almost white by early 30's

genetics I guess

I had a friend and I believe he had a gray hair in high school and his dad was very young and full head of gray hair.

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got my first gray hair when I was 20. It happens.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just wish I had all my hair, grey or not.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon what gives you even an inkling of thought that stress is involved?

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

>

Its a safe bet to say that he probably has every hairdresser in Vegas lining up to give him a dye job. 😎

• Options

@craig44 said:
    I just wish I had all my hair, grey or not.

Yea, I have hair growing everywhere, eyebrows, inner nose, chest, etc...everywhere except where I want it. 🀣