Home Sports Talk

Two questions Can the top two threads here be deleted,,it was prior dude stuff allowance,, and

is 4/4 an alter ego of dd where both must dump any thought they have in the brain in to a new message board thread ?

Comments

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

One question can you be deleted ?
    I wouldn’t be messing with DD newbie.

• RidethelightningRidethelightning Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    edited September 18, 2023 6:21PM

:) newbie.. heh heh. As if Junior .. too funny.

come on. Would like to inquire with someone such as you.. you'e likeness for the top two threads here are ? and.. are you seriously serious about referring to me as a newbie . heh heh

will be back... whatever, ya newbie.. in understanding life itself.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Ridethelightning

The top two threads are just pinned threads where we discussed upcoming NFL seasons. Through a normal course of action, the older one might have been unpinned, but we no longer have an active moderator.

Why are you so triggered by those threads?

Anyone here is free to ignore anything they want. You can put 4for4 on ignore if you don't like his threads.

Doubledragon is a very cherished member of our forum.

@Ridethelightning said:
    :) newbie.. heh heh. As if Junior .. too funny.

come on. Would like to inquire with someone such as you.. you'e likeness for the top two threads here are ? and.. are you seriously serious about referring to me as a newbie . heh heh

will be back... whatever, ya newbie.. in understanding life itself.

If you had a previous user name
    here then why not just admit it and tell us who you were? Hard to believe you would have been banned.😂
    Frankly you don’t sound very likeable
    especially after reading a post you made on the card forum where you made fun of a guy and called him a “life fail” after he said he submitted 10000 pre 1980 cards and didn’t get a single psa10.

BTW I enjoy 4for4 posts just like double D. If they didn’t post a lot it would be more boring around here. We do have the choice to pick and choose what we read and I say the more content the better.

• 4for44for4 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭
    edited September 19, 2023 1:39AM

@Ridethelightning said:
    is 4/4 an alter ego of dd where both must dump any thought they have in the brain in to a new message board thread ?

Forum members on ignore
    Erba - coolstanley-dallasactuary-SDsportsfan
    daltex

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

OP i do get enjoyment out of some of your posts and I'm pretty sure we think alike on certain topics judging by some of your one liners but DD is one of the best dudes here, 4for4 and him are definitely not the same guy.

Just don't click on threads if your not in the mood or whatever, you also gotta realize the more guys like DD and 4for4 we have here the better. This place was a ghost town for a long time and it's great to see so.much traffic here now.

And DD is a friend

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 19, 2023 4:25AM

Thank you @Darin and @thisistheshow and @perkdog for the kind words. I know who this guy is, he used to call himself "Horse", Bills fan, 80s metal fan, always ripping boxes in the trading card section, lives in Arizona, yep, it's Horse. How you doing Horse? Are you still throwing your garbage cards into the swimming pool?

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

bunt behave

(and post here more often)

you'll never be able to outrun a bad diet

• 4for44for4 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    DD is one of the best dudes here, 4for4 and him are definitely not the same guy.

Thank God DD is not 4for4 because if he was his dog would have left him years ago.

Forum members on ignore
    Erba - coolstanley-dallasactuary-SDsportsfan
    daltex

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,019 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Ridethelightning. I see you are new here. for your information, there are a few names we hold in reverence and do not down talk. some of those are Aaron Rodgers, Bobby Orr, George Brett and our own DD!!

Seriously, DD is one of our best posters and I consider him a friend. If you do not like his or anyone elses posts, just kindly skip those and move to another.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

He's @Horse and he knows it, we raised a little heck in the trading card section when I used to post over there, then he got banned in 2020, and now he's back.

• ohhhhhhhh dudes... just talkin trash ! message boards to me are like sitting in a bar gettin' toasted with people. No harm !

I know DD as he said .. hahahaha.. we go wayyyyy back. DD - you only got a couple of the prior names !!! What were your's again ?

have fun people .. and hope those two top threads go away. Booyah

I knew it was you, my wife always says I should have been a detective, ladies and gentleman, this case is closed.

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,019 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok DD, be honest. are you really the third Hardy boy?

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

@craig44 said:
    Ok DD, be honest. are you really the third Hardy boy?

LOL, I have a pretty good knack for investigating things. By the way, thank you for the kind words buddy, I consider you a friend as well. 🖒