Home Autographs Forum
Options

Muhammad Ali autograph

Hello collectors, I want to purchase a Muhammad Ali autograph, but I have no idea if this certificate is genuine, so I thought I'd ask you all.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JMS1223JMS1223 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

Look fake to me, autograph and certificate.

• Options

Super thank you. Do the others also have this opinion?

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

The COA is meaningless. I've never heard of that company, and there is no address, phone number, or website. Also, it guarantees that the autograph was signed in the presence of a staff member or "a trusted associate", so even if the the company was trying to be legitimate, that last part opens the door to anything.

As for the signature itself, I don't particularly like it. Too round and loopy. It looks like someone's interpretation of his signature.

• Options

Okay, then it's probably a fake. The seller has several of these autographs from Muhammad Ali. I believe if one isn't genuine, then the others aren't either. Nonetheless, I'll go ahead and post them here. Maybe the seller doesn't know that the first one is probably fake and one is real.

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

Ali is the most forged autograph in the hobby......

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.