Home Sports Talk
Options

Artificial intelligence Jerry Jones

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,091 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're not going to believe this, the Dallas Cowboys have created an artificial intelligence Jerry Jones, it's a AI hologram of Jerry Jones and it is located in a special area at AT&T stadium, for the reasonable price of $55 you can ask him questions and interact with him, check out the video below.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gM1WtXo028c&pp=ygUkQXJ0aWZpY2lhbCBpbnRlbGxpZ2VuY2UgSmVycnkgSm9uZXMg

Comments

• Options

Here is a Twitter video of Cowboys fans asking artificial intelligence Jerry Jones questions.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't pay no $55 for the experience if it was a live Jerry Jones.

In fact, I wouldn't take $55 to have to listen to it. Maybe for a couple thou I would. 😆

• Options

@stevek said:

In fact, I wouldn't take $55 to have to listen to it. Maybe for a couple thou I would. 😆

Oh come on, only $55 to sit with a three-time Super Bowl champion and the owner of America's team, no, the world's team. This would be a great vacation getaway, book your tour today!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

Oh come on, only $55 to sit with a three-time Super Bowl champion and the owner of America's team, no, the world's team. This would be a great vacation getaway, book your tour today!

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

After your remarks, my price to listen to it just went up to 5k. 😆

• Options

I have to admit, this thing is very creepy, it scares the heck out of me, yet at the same time it fascinates me!

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    I have to admit, this thing is very creepy, it scares the heck out of me, yet at the same time it fascinates me!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/svrm-50wijw?feature=share

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

The real question is, how much would you pay to sit and have AI Aaron Rodgers explain the mysteries of the universe?

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

if this isn't a sign of the apocalypse idk what is

• Options

I just asked AI Jerry a question:

Why did your Cowboys lose today?

No answer - It broke the machine. 🤣

• Options

@stevek said:
    I just asked AI Jerry a question:

Why did your Cowboys lose today?

No answer - It broke the machine. 🤣

Not funny Steve, Jerry's had a bad day, not funny!