Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
Options

Small stamp collection from residential dumpster

I found this collection of around 270 stamps in a residential construction dumpster. (I love dumpster diving. There, I said it.) There's a link to the eBay auction I have for them at the bottom. Starting bid is 99 cents. I have no idea about stamps so please excuse my ignorance. I don't know if they were worth trying to sell or not. From what the internet told me probably the only ones that might be of interest to someone are the 3cent purple liberty stamp, the $21 dollar 1949 China airmail stamp. There's some mint vintage U.N. stamps as well. Vintage world stamps from the 60's, 70's, 80's. Large variety of Canadian stamps from the 70's and 80's I believe. From 1cent to 5 dollars. A few British Christmas stamps. A few older stamps from around the world from the 30's and 40's. 270 some odd stamps from all over the world. If someone is interested in any or all of them or could tell me if they would be of interest to anyone please let me know. Thank you for anyone who replies.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/285455225049?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=VbYWL4QHR6a&sssrc=2524149&ssuid=VbYWL4QHR6a&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Comments

• Options
    pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello. Nothing wrong with dumpster diving, don't be ashamed. Unfortunately, the stamps you are selling are very common and have no value. Good luck with trying to sell them but they may be more work than profit.

• Options

@pab1969 said:
    Hello. Nothing wrong with dumpster diving, don't be ashamed. Unfortunately, the stamps you are selling are very common and have no value. Good luck with trying to sell them but they may be more work than profit.

I love dumpster diving and am not ashamed at all. Lol. I appreciate the encouraging comment though! It's nice to get something positive. :) I figured the stamps weren't worth anything but no harm in asking!

• Options
    4for44for4 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Good luck with the stamps.

Forum members on ignore
    Erba - coolstanley-dallasactuary-SDsportsfan
    daltex