Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Just shipped a submission today.

ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just shipped an order to PCGS today, been a little while since my last one. Apparently I must be rusty since I realized only when I got home that I forgot to mark the box with "regular". I also went to go attach my USPS receipt to the customer copy of the submission form as I usually do for record keeping and I could not find it. I must have accidentally included it with the PCGS copies in the box. Ordinarily I wouldn't really mind but I had my grade estimates written on each or the 15 line items so I could go back and compare after grading. Dang it... I'm sure I'm not the first one to do that, hopefully...
Anyway I'll be sure to update in a couple months when grades and images show up. Included in the submission are a lot of nice proofs including a 1940 set that are all gem+, some 1941 proofs, a couple early 50's proof Lincolns and a '52 proof Franklin half.

Collector, occasional seller

Comments

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,711 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good Luck and Keep us posted, please!

WS

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭

You do the same thing I do. I always write my estimates on my copy. Also, I never write down that tier the submission is. I do not want someone at the post office to get curious and open it. I'd rather it take a few extra days at PCGS than risking the USPS opening it.

• Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

A couple months. Thats some wishful thinking.

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

My sense is the graders will not see your notes - only secretarial staff.

Good luck with your grades.

Steve

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well somebody was distracted. Did you have a pebble in your shoe or what? Have a good day. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    Manifest_DestinyManifest_Destiny Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck, looking forward to the updates when you get grades.

• Options
    logger7logger7 Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been trying to convince guys who are serious collectors to get their coins graded. Everything I have or get worth grading gets graded.

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

Forgot I posted this...
    Anyway here are the results, I think the data entry person had a sticky 6 key.
    https://www.pcgs.com/shared-orders/order-details/23545188

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    Manifest_DestinyManifest_Destiny Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!

• Options
    2windy2fish2windy2fish Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭

I couldn’t get the link to work….

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,711 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the follow thru.

WS

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

very nice results

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file