Home Sports Talk
Options

Fantasy Football Questions !!!! for tough decisions to make in your lineup

paulb71paulb71 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭

I was thinking it would be nice to have a forum here where board members can post those difficult weekly decisions to make on who to start for fantasy football, I am not posting this for me to give the answers but for all the members here to give their 2 cents on tough questions asked, now this may get a bunch of crickets with no questions, but I feel it would be helpful for everyone who plays because even the most die hard fantasy players have tough decisions to make and a second opinion may help.

example and not a real question I have.

Who should I start in week 1 at Quarterback ? Justin Herbert, or Joe Burrow in a

6 point per Td league scoring ,
1 point per 25 yards passing,
1/4 point per completion,
- 2 for interception
5 point bonus at 400 yards passing

just an example no replies needed

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

I did a thread on this year's ago, I sincerely quit fantasy football once the scoring turned into video game style

I will give my opinions if the thread gets legs though!

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    I did a thread on this year's ago, I sincerely quit fantasy football once the scoring turned into video game style

I will give my opinions if the thread gets legs though!

I agree. Questions asked, I'm sure to give a questionable answer. 😂

Slightly off topic, I don't listen to as much sports radio as I used to, but still listen to more than a lot of people I'm sure. Basically anytime in the car, etc. Am I wrong, or have most of the weekend/oddtime fantasy shows been turned into betting shows?

• Options

even if Kelce plays on Thursday night it would probably be a big risk to play him especially since they may put him out there to be a decoy, then again it all depends on what the practice reports say today. It would be hard to start him, then he gets you a 0 and you are looking at that score all weekend long.

• Options

I would sit Kelce this week but if he is playing there is nothing stopping him from the stupid chance he goes off for 3 TD's

Lol I do NOT miss fantasy football

• Options

@perkdog said:
    I would sit Kelce this week but if he is playing there is nothing stopping him from the stupid chance he goes off for 3 TD's

Lol I do NOT miss fantasy football

agreed but if you have him and play him he will probably get 0, but if you have him and bench him then yes he would go for 3 TD's on 3 catches probably

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just posting a stat. Burrow is 1-4 vs the Browns and 0-2 in Cleveland.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    edited September 7, 2023 11:58AM

@2dueces said:
    Just posting a stat. Burrow is 1-4 vs the Browns and 0-2 in Cleveland.

Cleveland is a team I would not bet against confidently

Chubb and some good pass rushers on D is nothing comfortable hoping up against

• Options

Darren Waller injured again? all of a sudden out of the blue. No pun intended for BIG BLUE