Home Sports Talk
Options

What starting NFL Quarterback is "likeable" in 2023?

HallcoHallco Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let me preface this question by stating that I haven't followed the NFL in a long time. I try to watch some of the playoffs and if I happen to be in a restaurant with tvs on gameday I will casually pay attention. I have several friends and family members who are still dedicated fans and I see on this forum the same passion. OTher than cheering for whatever team a person loves....is there a QB that the majority of fans will agree is a "good guy" in this day and age? This has no bearing on how well they play. It seems that the majority have attitude issues, ego/head case problems, etc...I have heard that Matthew Stafford fits this category but being a Georgia college fan might not be objective! Feel free to chime in with your opinions. This is meant to be fun. :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭

Staffords wife had brain cancer and surgeries for it he had to deal with while playing. She basically had to relearn how to do everything again after it.

The majority of actual fans will never agree on anything. Rivers might have been the last one but most fans will hate someone just because they play for another team or beat their team and if they ever switched teams would say theyre the best ever. Most are actually good guys but fans will never agree on that if they have a favorite team

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

What starting NFL Quarterback is/are "likeable" in 2023?

I kinda Like these 2 guys... :)

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just stay away from Aaron Rodgers, he's pure evil, rumor has it that he's a part-time witch!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

As a Brady and Pats fan I might get crucified for saying this but I really like Mahomes.

I think the kid is Obviously an elite talent but I do think he is genuinely a nice young man

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Just stay away from Aaron Rodgers, he's pure evil, rumor has it that he's a part-time witch!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    As a Brady and Pats fan I might get crucified for saying this but I really like Mahomes.

I think the kid is Obviously an elite talent but I do think he is genuinely a nice young man

You gotta be nice to put up with a brother like that

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭✭✭

Joe Burrow.

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

Purdy.

Have a nice day
  • Options
    4for44for4 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

@LandrysFedora said:
    Joe Burrow.