Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

29/7 OVERDATE AU CBH, MS70 WORLD BULLION, PCGS DIE CLASH MORGAN, BAHAMAS SILVER,

Hello all,

I am back with some new coins I'd like to move. I am hoping I have something of interest for you! I have a few coins I'd like to pursue and would like these examples gone!

As usual, I accept PayPal, Venmo, Cashapp, cash, and WU Money Order. (In order of preference). I also always entertain fair swap offers!

I think this may be my best lineup of inventory yet - and THE FIRST BUYER RECEIVES A SPECIAL GIFT! Please add $5 shipping for orders under $125.

I hope we can come to a deal that works for us both. Please contact me here or via instagram @EBS_Numis.

I await your messages,
Evan

**1929/7 CBH IN ABT. AU DETAILS - $425
**This one is 'killer'. The obverse shows light hairlines in white light, but there is definite reflectivity and the overdate is clear. Minimal wear - 'J' on neck clasp visible, slight wear on cheek. Reverse is lustrous, slightly mirror-like, and well struck. No notable deficiencies besides the obverse cleaning. Great coin. Make it yours!

**ANACS MS70 US AND WORLD BULLION LOT - $240 FOR LOT.
**Individual pricing:
2012 Libertad - $70
2013 Libertad - $70
2013 S Silver eagle (initial release) - $45
2013 Austria Philharmonic - $40
2013 Canada Bison (reverse proof finish) - $45
All pass my quality check for an MS70 coin. No milk spots, no knicks. All are ANACS approved, and all are priced under their recent eBay sales for the same dates and grade. Please feel free to make offers or trade requests!

**1886 PCGS MORGAN $1 (VAM 3-A) LITTLETON SELECT W/ DIE CLASH! - $120
**VAM and clash diagnostics found HERE! (VAMWORLD)
Great, lustrous Morgan dollar with littleton select sticker. Further, it is easily attributable and the clash is plainly visible. A great coin for a type set, date set, or more at an affordable price.

**1969 S AND 1970 S 40 PERCENT SILVER PROOF KENNEDY HALVES IN NGC PR67 - $35
**Two less expensive options I have at the moment - no noticeable blemishes, and further, the two are offered at a price lower than their NGC values if you buy both at once. Save some cash, and stock up on two lovely silver proof Kennedy halves!

**1966 BAHAMAS SILVER SET - CLOSE TO MELT - $70
**There is over 2.75 oz of silver in this lot - melt is just over $60. All coins are uncirculated and have great luster under their toning. Not bad for either your collection, or silver stack at this price point!

Evan Saltis in the real world.
University of Maine
Politics, food, numismatics, and Lithuanian/Slav genealogy.
Feel free to contact me at any time!