Home Sports Talk

If you were going to rename yourself

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lew Alcindor changed his name to Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Cassius Clay changed his name to Muhammad Ali, a few other athletes have changed their name I do believe. I'm just curious, if you were going to change your name, what would you call yourself?

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I would call myself Kareem Abdul Frampton.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Metta world peace did, Chad Ocho Cinco are others

I don't know what I'd change my name too actually lol

Stupid thread, don't know why I started it. I've started some stupid threads in the past but this one takes the cake!

• LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Stupid thread, don't know why I started it. I've started some stupid threads in the past but this one takes the cake!

Keep your threads going DD. I enjoy them!

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LandrysFedora said:

@doubledragon said:

10000000000%

@LandrysFedora said:

@doubledragon said:

Ok, if I must!

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

i personally have no issues with this thread, as i'm in the midst of renaming myself, but since we're discussing bad ideas and there was an Office Space meme tossed in.........

"that is the worst idea i've ever heard in my life double d"

"yes, this is horrible, this idea"

https://youtu.be/sDEL4Ty950Q

you'll never be able to outrun a bad diet

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am going to be contrarian and say that this thread is not your best idea.... ;)

@galaxy27 said:
    i personally have no issues with this thread, as i'm in the midst of renaming myself, but since we're discussing bad ideas and there was an Office Space meme tossed in.........

"that is the worst idea i've ever heard in my life double d"

"yes, this is horrible, this idea"

https://youtu.be/sDEL4Ty950Q

Now available at Amazon.com, only $24.99!

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • craig44craig44 Posts: 11,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you hate this thread DD, why dont we change it to what we would change our CU handles to.

I think if I had it to do over again, mine would have something to do with my Tommy

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

@craig44 said:
    If you hate this thread DD, why dont we change it to what we would change our CU handles to.

I think if I had it to do over again, mine would have something to do with my Tommy

My new handle would have something to do with a certain quarterback that played in Green Bay, first name Aaron, last name Rodgers!

@GroceryRackPack said:
    hey DD something like: Roron Aadgers... :)

Roron Aadgers, I like it! 🖒😂