Home Sports Talk

Comments

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just the facts ma'am.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just because he told the truth about being cheap in the past. They let All Stars and future HOFers go from a team that went to the playoffs. The following years they sucked. Since when is being honest grounds for suspension. We’ll I guess in the time in history when anything said gets someone butt hurt and due for an apology.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • charliej2356charliej2356 Posts: 301 ✭✭✭

I remember when dem O's ran Jon Miller out of town -- and Jon immediately got a job with the SF Giants. Jon was arguably the most entertaining broadcaster in the MLB -- but he "told it like it is", and dem O's found that to be offensive.

• Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:
    Just because he told the truth about being cheap in the past. They let All Stars and future HOFers go from a team that went to the playoffs. The following years they sucked. Since when is being honest grounds for suspension. We’ll I guess in the time in history when anything said gets someone butt hurt and due for an apology.

I never heard him say anything about being cheap.

• TabeTabe Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mickey71 said:

@2dueces said:

I never heard him say anything about being cheap.

That's because he didn't.