Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1890-CC Morgan Dollar PCGS XF45, Doge Coin Silver Rounds

OKCCOKCC Posts: 522 ✭✭✭
edited September 18, 2023 9:15AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1890-CC Morgan Silver Dollar PCGS XF45.
Nice Original Surfaces.
BIN 350 shipped.

Roll of 20 x 2021 Dogecoin Cyrpto 1 oz .999 Fine Silver Rounds.
BIN 530 shipped.
2 Rolls available. (One still sealed)

Paypal +3% (G&S Only), Venmo (G&S +2%), Cash App, Messenger Pay, Postal MO.

Comments

• OKCCOKCC Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

B

CC Morgan added.

Up

^

Once more for posterity.

• fish1967fish1967 Posts: 103 ✭✭

I have the value in trade if interested. I'm getting out of every thing but morgens and Ike dollars and half's. I also Have a nickel that I was offered 1,500 for, but not sure if i want to let it go or keep. But could be persuaded.. Mike my collector friend has been collecting since 80s has all kinds of coins and old books. So, hope to make a deal. I'm new to this my price for yours is around 1000 from what I looked up and advise from a friend.

@fish1967 said:
    I have the value in trade if interested. I'm getting out of every thing but morgens and Ike dollars and half's. I also Have a nickel that I was offered 1,500 for, but not sure if i want to let it go or keep. But could be persuaded.. Mike my collector friend has been collecting since 80s has all kinds of coins and old books. So, hope to make a deal. I'm new to this my price for yours is around 1000 from what I looked up and advise from a friend.

I suggest taking the offer for your mystery nickel, and just buying what you want. Your post is not any kind of a proper specific offer.

• fish1967fish1967 Posts: 103 ✭✭

from what I read in my post, I gathered I was offering around thousand and if interested doing it in trade. I'm game for either sorry for confusion.

^

ttt