Home PSA Set Registry Forum

baseball stamps

Does anyone know the best way to send a baseball stamp in to be graded? I have a 1961 Mickey Mantle stamp that I would like to get graded but I'm not sure of the form to use and the best way to send it in as far a packaging goes. I sent emails to PSA but haven't gotten an answer back so I figured I would try here. Thanks


  • RonSportscardsRonSportscards Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭

    Just like you would a card. In a penny sleeve then into a Card Saver.
    Select trading card on the submission form and when you start typing in the item, a drop down menu will show some choices and one will be "1961 Topps Stamps Mickey Mantle", and then click on it.

Sign In or Register to comment.