Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Very cool auction site...

I want to start by saying I DO NOT WORK for this or any other auction house...

I've purchased items from, heritage, probstein, prestige and currently have some bids on items on Mathew Bullock...

This auction has some incredible things, living in Chicago, its a couple hours away but seems like you can bid online or by phone as well..I've gained by people posting auction sites on this forum before, so just thought I would pay it forward...especially cool Mantles, Robinsons and jORDAN!

This auction is this weekend...bidding open now....

https://www.bullockauctioneers.com/auctions/29465-live-gallery-auction-premier-sports-card-and-memorabilia-auction

Comments

• Options
    JolleyWrencherJolleyWrencher Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

I think undiscovered auction sites are exploited once the target markets get reached. Garage and estate sales take more time to find the cards you may be looking for but the prices are likely unbeatable. The less reputable auction sites are either a big gamble for the seller, the buyer, or both.

Thank you for sharing an auction site to expand our reach for our hobbies/collections/investments.

• Options
    EXOJUNKIEEXOJUNKIE Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve both consigned and purchased from Mathew Bullock — including the sale in the OP. They’re a very nice bunch of folks and, in my experience, honest. Their business is growing rapidly, they have no problem getting quality consignments, and IMO they’re worth keeping an eye on.

My only complaint is that their shipping is done by a third party and their fees are high — but shipping fees seem to be going through the roof everywhere nowadays.

I'm addicted to exonumia ... it is numismatic crack!

ANA LM

USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
  • Options
    RonSportscardsRonSportscards Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭

3rd party shipping is such a racket.
    No in-house shipping=no bid from me.