OH NO! No more Hydrant.........

Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 28, 2023 6:44PM in Sports Talk

Gonna miss his posts...............looks like he was banned

Jun 21, 2023

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

Comments

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,019 ✭✭✭✭✭

oh no. what???? I leave for a week and everything has gone crazy.

what happened?

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28, 2023 6:43PM

@craig44 said:
    oh no. what???? I leave for a week and everything has gone crazy.

what happened?

Don't know, just saw this today. That's the "banned" icon.

• pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe for using this site as his FaceBook. I got in it with him. He kept posting all his family picks in my post and I saw that he was doing it to many others who try do a simple post.

• wozymodowozymodo Posts: 138 ✭✭✭

I'm guessing it was the mutilated snake pictures. One man's snake is another man's puppy.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29, 2023 4:41AM

He toed the line for awhile, I liked him, I'm honestly still shocked Todd never banned him though, he never bothered me but I'm not all that Sensitive either

• GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29, 2023 1:35PM

Hydrant was cool in all; the snake thing was a little too freaky for me...

I do don't snakes at all...that's one of my top fears...and my other fear probably worst than my snake fear is those drive through automatic car wash's...Man Those Just Freak Me Out... :)

• MartinMartin Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pdoidoi said:
    Maybe for using this site as his FaceBook. I got in it with him. He kept posting all his family picks in my post and I saw that he was doing it to many others who try do a simple post.

So to be clear you complained about that to a mod?

Martin

@Martin said:

@pdoidoi said:

Martin

sounds like that is what happened.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:

@Martin said:

@pdoidoi said:

Martin

I think it was that last post on the coin forums with the snakes in response to the new member asking for an opinion on a coin.

Coin mods dont mess around.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

@grote15 can you post a link or did it get proofed?

Martin

Like usual - it seems to only take one to ruin for all.

@grote15 said:

@craig44 said:

@Martin said:

@pdoidoi said:

Martin

I think it was that last post on the coin forums with the snakes in response to the new member asking for an opinion on a coin.

Coin mods dont mess around.

Oh, i see. I dont make it over to that side of the tracks very often

• GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,879 ✭✭✭✭✭

and there's those snakes...

@steven59 thanks for the link

I hope that’s not what got him banned

Martin

@Martin said:

@pdoidoi said:

Martin

Are you trying to say I whined to a mod. No I asked Hydrant to stop cluttering up the post that I started. Telling him his comments looked more like Facebook and I told him that he was doing it to most everyone on this site. That was several months ago. I had no problem with Hydrant except that he was polluting the posts with his Facebook . I have never reached out to a mod. Get your facts straight before you go accusing others of things you know nothing about.

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hydrant made a few great posts but most of the time he was trying to be a comedian.
    He wasn't that funny.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set

@pdoidoi said:

@Martin said:

@pdoidoi said:

Martin

Are you trying to say I whined to a mod. No I asked Hydrant to stop cluttering up the post that I started. Telling him his comments looked more like Facebook and I told him that he was doing it to most everyone on this site. That was several months ago. I had no problem with Hydrant except that he was polluting the posts with his Facebook . I have never reached out to a mod. Get your facts straight before you go accusing others of things you know nothing about.

I don’t think I accused you i asked you if you had. I read your above post and it seemed you might have. So I came out and asked.
    Thanks for clarification
    Martin

Martin, you are right. I may have jumped to quickly. I apologize.
    I did not reach out to any mod, but they did reach out to me and asked me to kind of ignore Hydrant because that is just who he is. I did not comment to the mod.

I think that maybe Hydrant got himself banned all on his own.