Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Tobacco cards pull from cigar pack, truly " You just can't make this Sxxt Up!!"

SammyCSammyC Posts: 112 ✭✭

Has anyone seen anything like this before? This really worth to share. Tobacco cards pulling out of a Sweet Capral cigar pack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJZQ5Tm4deg

Comments

• JolleyWrencherJolleyWrencher Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

That insert looked brand new. He seemed a little careless or rough with it. I wonder how you could grade something like that without cutting it. Would it be unfolded and laid flat to encapsulate it with one card upside down?

• SammyCSammyC Posts: 112 ✭✭

@JolleyWrencher said:
    That insert looked brand new. He seemed a little careless or rough with it. I wonder how you could grade something like that without cutting it. Would it be unfolded and laid flat to encapsulate it with one card upside down?

I don't think people grading those hero cards..

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

No Wagner has ever been pulled from a pack and I can only recall one pack that was opened that had a few T206’s still inside. Finding an unopened pack from 1909-11 is extremely scarce. I’ve seen some from later years with pictures of flags.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • SammyCSammyC Posts: 112 ✭✭

@2dueces said:
    No Wagner has ever been pulled from a pack and I can only recall one pack that was opened that had a few T206’s still inside. Finding an unopened pack from 1909-11 is extremely scarce. I’ve seen some from later years with pictures of flags.

Even pulling our flag cards from unopened packs are cool to watch in video. I couldn't find any videos or documentations on the internet at all. :(