Home Sports Talk

if you're wondering what would happen if mark davis & this hydrant hottie had triplets..............

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭✭✭

first off, you're a sick f*** for wondering that to begin with

but if your life can't proceed without knowing, you're welcome





Comments

  • erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @galaxy27 said:

    >

    I swear,it looks like Kyler is just a bit taller than he was the last time we saw him play. 😎

  • erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @galaxy27 said:

    All kidding aside, his knee looks really strong right now. After working so hard to come back from that ACL injury I'd bet he could easily run for at least 1500 centimeters this season. 😉

  • galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @erikthredd

    i know this stuff interests you so i'll share. it's projected to be a race to the bottom between the Cardinals and the Texans next season, and Arizona acquired Houston's 1st rounder in next year's draft. so it's conceivable that they end up with the first AND second picks. rumor has it that Murray will be out and they'll draft Caleb Williams out of USC, along with Marvin Harrison Jr. out of Ohio State.

    if that happens and they do move on from KM, my wish of all wishes is that he somehow, someway ends up in a Rams uniform 😂

  • erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @galaxy27 said:
    @erikthredd

    i know this stuff interests you so i'll share. it's projected to be a race to the bottom between the Cardinals and the Texans next season, and Arizona acquired Houston's 1st rounder in next year's draft. so it's conceivable that they end up with the first AND second picks. rumor has it that Murray will be out and they'll draft Caleb Williams out of USC, along with Marvin Harrison Jr. out of Ohio State.

    if that happens and they do move on from KM, my wish of all wishes is that he somehow, someway ends up in a Rams uniform 😂

    I'm an admitted draft nerd when it comes around but I can't remember the last time we saw one team end up the 1st & 2nd picks. If your scenario plays out,hopefully Murray comes back fully by then so if they do move him it wouldn't be at his lowest value. Who knows, NE maybe looking for their next QB by then lol.

    Whats the word been on Hopkins lately? Back in free agency he was rumored to be on the trade block,didn't get dealt and now recently I've seen his name get mentioned in few different articles that I've read saying its possible he may just get cut.
    I was thinking there's no way they just let him go for nothing,i know he's due some decent cash this season but stuff like that could always be worked around so it could be their asking price,if true.

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You know, it's a shame I can't pick on Kyler Murray's height anymore, we've got our own short quarterback in Carolina now!

  • HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 25, 2023 6:12PM

    @galaxy27 said:

    if that happens and they do move on from KM, my wish of all wishes is that he somehow, someway ends up in a Rams uniform 😂

    That thought has crossed my mind too.....more than once..
    It's my worst nightmare!....
    And believe me...I get some bad ones...
    Real Bad...

  • galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 25, 2023 6:16PM

    :D

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26, 2023 4:12AM

    Since the subject of babies has already been brought up, I've had this photo in my wallet for years, I show it off all the time, it's a real picture of Aaron Rodgers as a baby. Look at him, he's so adorable, yes he is, my wife and me are so proud.

  • craig44craig44 Posts: 10,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @galaxy27 said:
    @erikthredd

    i know this stuff interests you so i'll share. it's projected to be a race to the bottom between the Cardinals and the Texans next season, and Arizona acquired Houston's 1st rounder in next year's draft. so it's conceivable that they end up with the first AND second picks. rumor has it that Murray will be out and they'll draft Caleb Williams out of USC, along with Marvin Harrison Jr. out of Ohio State.

    if that happens and they do move on from KM, my wish of all wishes is that he somehow, someway ends up in a Rams uniform 😂

    I remember back in the early 90s, maybe 1992 the colts had the first 2 picks and chose Steve Entman and Quintin Coryatt. So much promise, so little results.

    George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

  • erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @doubledragon said:
    Since the subject of babies has already been brought up, I've had this photo in my wallet for years, I show it off all the time, it's a real picture of Aaron Rodgers as a baby. Look at him, he's so adorable, yes he is, my wife and me are so proud.

    Your little fella has just the perfect amount of greying in his beard. Its really impressive for one so young. 😉

  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

  • erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @craig44 said:

    @galaxy27 said:
    @erikthredd

    i know this stuff interests you so i'll share. it's projected to be a race to the bottom between the Cardinals and the Texans next season, and Arizona acquired Houston's 1st rounder in next year's draft. so it's conceivable that they end up with the first AND second picks. rumor has it that Murray will be out and they'll draft Caleb Williams out of USC, along with Marvin Harrison Jr. out of Ohio State.

    if that happens and they do move on from KM, my wish of all wishes is that he somehow, someway ends up in a Rams uniform 😂

    I remember back in the early 90s, maybe 1992 the colts had the first 2 picks and chose Steve Entman and Quintin Coryatt. So much promise, so little results.

    For some reason I kept thinking NE had a draft like this back in the 90's where they had two very high picks in one draft. After checking they had the 8th (Chris SIngleton) & 10th (Ray Agnew) picks in 1990 then the 11th (Pat Harlow) & 14th (Leonard Russell) picks the following year. Not their greatest pairs of picks but that ineptitude did lead to nabbing Drew Bledsoe 1st overall.

  • erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @erikthredd said:

    @galaxy27 said:
    @erikthredd

    i know this stuff interests you so i'll share. it's projected to be a race to the bottom between the Cardinals and the Texans next season, and Arizona acquired Houston's 1st rounder in next year's draft. so it's conceivable that they end up with the first AND second picks. rumor has it that Murray will be out and they'll draft Caleb Williams out of USC, along with Marvin Harrison Jr. out of Ohio State.

    if that happens and they do move on from KM, my wish of all wishes is that he somehow, someway ends up in a Rams uniform 😂

    Whats the word been on Hopkins lately? Back in free agency he was rumored to be on the trade block,didn't get dealt and now recently I've seen his name get mentioned in few different articles that I've read saying its possible he may just get cut.

    >

    Holy crap, they let him go. Someone is going to get a great wideout without having to give up trade compensation.
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/37734842/cardinals-release-wr-deandre-hopkins-three-seasons

  • HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 27, 2023 6:49AM

    This thread has gone off the rails....

    I'm Not Happy About It....
    Galixico SPECIFICALLY started this thread about my Mother--In- Law's peculiar potential reproductive activities with a certain NFL franchise owner.

    Lovely Couple....Don't You Agree??

    And now this thread has degenerated into a discussion about Aaron Rodgers baby photos and the Colt and Patriot draft picks from the 1990's?????

    SHOW GALIXICO SOME RESPECT!!!!!
    STICK TO THE TOPIC BOYS!!!!!
    😵

    P.S.,...Just Think About If They Had QUADRUPLETS!!!!
    I Would Have A New BROTHER-IN-LAW!!!!

    A NEW HYDRANT!!....
    PERFECT FIT!!!!...


    ADIOS AMIGOS....

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @erikthredd said:

    @doubledragon said:
    Since the subject of babies has already been brought up, I've had this photo in my wallet for years, I show it off all the time, it's a real picture of Aaron Rodgers as a baby. Look at him, he's so adorable, yes he is, my wife and me are so proud.

    Your little fella has just the perfect amount of greying in his beard. Its really impressive for one so young. 😉

    Yes, too much grey, my wife and I will have to fix that.

  • thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @doubledragon said:

    @erikthredd said:

    @doubledragon said:
    Since the subject of babies has already been brought up, I've had this photo in my wallet for years, I show it off all the time, it's a real picture of Aaron Rodgers as a baby. Look at him, he's so adorable, yes he is, my wife and me are so proud.

    Your little fella has just the perfect amount of greying in his beard. Its really impressive for one so young. 😉

    Yes, too much grey, my wife and I will have to fix that.

    ....
    I know that a lot of men dye their hair, or beard. I do not. I can understand why they do. I might have gone that route, but something happened years ago that turned me away from it.

    The year was 2006, maybe 2007. I was just starting to get a little white in my hair, as I recall. My wife had an idea. I should dye it. She helped. I don't remember what we used, how we did it, or much else...I have blocked it from my memory. I do know that my hair turned orange. My wife then told me that I should never dye my hair again, and that she would never want me to or ask me to. And I never did. 😂

  • galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭✭✭

    "honey, look! I got the gray out! hell to the yeah!"

    -showstopper

  • thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @galaxy27 said:
    "honey, look! I got the gray out! hell to the yeah!"

    -showstopper

    ...
    Yup,

    You nailed it.

    I had to go to work the next day. I was panicking. I buzzed it down real low. Let's just say that it came up in conversation quite a bit.

    I worked in an office with maybe four co-workers, but there were lots of other people, people making payments, customers. Everyone wanted to talk about it.

    I had atleast five women explain to me what I did wrong and what I could have done to correct it (instead of the buzz cut).

    My wife and I do not speak of this incident...much. My two youngest kids, a few years ago, made it a point to ask me a few times if I was ever going to dye my hair. So I got some more mileage out of the story explaining to them what happened that one fateful time. Lol.

    If any you guys enjoyed this, I can just consider it the gift that keeps on giving. 🤬😂

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @thisistheshow said:

    @doubledragon said:

    @erikthredd said:

    @doubledragon said:
    Since the subject of babies has already been brought up, I've had this photo in my wallet for years, I show it off all the time, it's a real picture of Aaron Rodgers as a baby. Look at him, he's so adorable, yes he is, my wife and me are so proud.

    Your little fella has just the perfect amount of greying in his beard. Its really impressive for one so young. 😉

    Yes, too much grey, my wife and I will have to fix that.

    ....
    I know that a lot of men dye their hair, or beard. I do not. I can understand why they do. I might have gone that route, but something happened years ago that turned me away from it.

    The year was 2006, maybe 2007. I was just starting to get a little white in my hair, as I recall. My wife had an idea. I should dye it. She helped. I don't remember what we used, how we did it, or much else...I have blocked it from my memory. I do know that my hair turned orange. My wife then told me that I should never dye my hair again, and that she would never want me to or ask me to. And I never did. 😂

    Great story, I must confess, I've always wanted to see you with a medieval hairstyle, like they used to wear in medieval times. Next NFL season, we should do a bet, and the loser has to get a medieval hairstyle. I want to see thee with a medieval hairstyle, I will not rest until thee has a medieval hairstyle, and this I vow!

  • thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @doubledragon said:

    @thisistheshow said:

    @doubledragon said:

    @erikthredd said:

    @doubledragon said:
    Since the subject of babies has already been brought up, I've had this photo in my wallet for years, I show it off all the time, it's a real picture of Aaron Rodgers as a baby. Look at him, he's so adorable, yes he is, my wife and me are so proud.

    Your little fella has just the perfect amount of greying in his beard. Its really impressive for one so young. 😉

    Yes, too much grey, my wife and I will have to fix that.

    ....
    I know that a lot of men dye their hair, or beard. I do not. I can understand why they do. I might have gone that route, but something happened years ago that turned me away from it.

    The year was 2006, maybe 2007. I was just starting to get a little white in my hair, as I recall. My wife had an idea. I should dye it. She helped. I don't remember what we used, how we did it, or much else...I have blocked it from my memory. I do know that my hair turned orange. My wife then told me that I should never dye my hair again, and that she would never want me to or ask me to. And I never did. 😂

    Great story, I must confess, I've always wanted to see you with a medieval hairstyle, like they used to wear in medieval times. Next NFL season, we should do a bet, and the loser has to get a medieval hairstyle. I want to see thee with a medieval hairstyle, I will not rest until thee has a medieval hairstyle, and this I vow!

    .....
    Taking it from avatar to hair is certainly next level.

    I might have nightmares involving what you said above.

  • HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 27, 2023 6:27PM

    O.K., enough is enough!...... I suspect this thread is all a direct personal attack on me!....At this point I'm assuming that someone around here has cracked the code to my secret true identity and then passed the info along to the rest of you knuckleheads......Probably found me on a "Great Fabulous Sports Personalities of The Past" website.....
    Anyway, I will have you know that ORANGE is The Lovely Mrs Hydrants™ favorite color and along with my many other stupendous talents, it was my hair that first caught her attention!.... She Likes Orange.....How could she not notice my golden auburn locks flowing in the wind as I accomplished my many feats of daring do?

    On the field I was known and feared as "FIREBALL"...."Volcano"......" Woody Woodpecker "........etc.,etc.......

    Just Made Me More Rough and Tough than I naturally was....
    Again!..... For All You Nerd Wannabes..
    THE CHICKS LOVE ORANGE HAIR!!
    EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT!!!!!!

    BTW?......
    Ever Notice how many redhead QB's there are in the NFL?????

    My Clone


    Clone and Wife....

    Get The Picture Boys?.....
    Jealousy Will Get You.......
    NOWHERE!!!!!

    Oh, Brother!
    The Things I Have To Put Up With.....
    Goes With The Territory...

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @thisistheshow said:

    @doubledragon said:

    @thisistheshow said:

    @doubledragon said:

    @erikthredd said:

    @doubledragon said:
    Since the subject of babies has already been brought up, I've had this photo in my wallet for years, I show it off all the time, it's a real picture of Aaron Rodgers as a baby. Look at him, he's so adorable, yes he is, my wife and me are so proud.

    Your little fella has just the perfect amount of greying in his beard. Its really impressive for one so young. 😉

    Yes, too much grey, my wife and I will have to fix that.

    ....
    I know that a lot of men dye their hair, or beard. I do not. I can understand why they do. I might have gone that route, but something happened years ago that turned me away from it.

    The year was 2006, maybe 2007. I was just starting to get a little white in my hair, as I recall. My wife had an idea. I should dye it. She helped. I don't remember what we used, how we did it, or much else...I have blocked it from my memory. I do know that my hair turned orange. My wife then told me that I should never dye my hair again, and that she would never want me to or ask me to. And I never did. 😂

    Great story, I must confess, I've always wanted to see you with a medieval hairstyle, like they used to wear in medieval times. Next NFL season, we should do a bet, and the loser has to get a medieval hairstyle. I want to see thee with a medieval hairstyle, I will not rest until thee has a medieval hairstyle, and this I vow!

    .....
    Taking it from avatar to hair is certainly next level.

    I might have nightmares involving what you said above.

    Then it's agreed, you accept my challenge, excellent. Pleasant dreams, I'll be waiting....

  • thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Hydrant I said orange. Not red. Not everything is about you. Stay on track.

  • thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @doublegragon said:
    Then it's agreed, you accept my challenge, excellent. Pleasant dreams, I'll be waiting....

    Nope

  • Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28, 2023 8:13AM

    @erikthredd said:

    All grown up :D

    >

    "When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

Sign In or Register to comment.