Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: $950.00 takes everything ... JUNK ERA. 50% off recent sales.

DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

$1,000.00 takes all. That is slightly less than 50% of the recent delivered prices on eBay. This must be picked up at my house on Long Island. I'd be willing to drive an hour or so if that helps.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options

Any interest?

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

May be willing to break up. $100.00 minimum purchase. Make offers.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Any interest?

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

TTT

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

One more time.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Now selling individually.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Any interest?

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

One Grand and it's all yours.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Any interest in anything?

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    RidethelightningRidethelightning Posts: 390 ✭✭✭

Man come on :) that kinda stuff has koodies.

• Options

@Ridethelightning said:
    Man come on :) that kinda stuff has koodies.

Not the most popular, but it still sells on eBay. Just not looking to ship that stuff.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Up

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug