Preakness today.
So the Swami is back at Harrahs to watch the Preakness and lay a few dollars on the ponies.
With my $1700 paycheck on the Kentucky Derby I’m playing with house money.
I don’t play low odd horses but I had Mage at the Derby and at 8-5 I just can’t. So I’m going to spread it around and put Mage in the exactas and trifectas.
I like Blazing Sevens at 7-1 and I’ll lay $20 WPS.
I’m boxing 4 horses in the exactas and trifecta and I’ll spend a couple hundred doing it.
Let’s box 1,3,6 and 7.
What’s everyone doing? Are you even watching for a chance at the triple crown?
"I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
Comments
-
I have not heard one word of the preakness running today - not from sports talk AM, TV news, Internet news, nothing. Didn't even know it was going on.
"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"
0 -
@Steven59 said:
I have not heard one word of the preakness running today - not from sports talk AM, TV news, Internet news, nothing. Didn't even know it was going on.Its a really small field this year with only 7 horses that takes a lot of the shine off the event
Fire AJ Preller
1 -
Blazing Sevens was game until the end losing by a head.
So it wasn’t a bad bet as I hit the place, show, exacta and trifecta. Small payouts and a very small profit but it’s better than a stick in the eye.
Mage finished third and never was a contender so the triple crown will have to wait until next year.
On to the Belmont for the last leg in two weeks.W.C.Fields
"I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.0
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum
