Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

What am I missing with Set Ratings?

SametsSamets Posts: 109 ✭✭✭
edited May 15, 2023 6:38AM in PCGS Set Registry Forum

I'm working on my MODERN COMMEMORATIVES GOLD, CIRCULATION STRIKES (1984-PRESENT) set. While looking over the top sets, I noticed MikeD's set in the 13th place and can't figure out why his set rating is lower than the top 6 spots even though he has a full set of MS70 coins...

Any insight is appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 15, 2023 9:13AM

I can't see any reason except that the set seems to be stuck with a bad rating calculation going back to something related to "optional items" and a tie breaker with Crossbard gold who will have the same issue when he fills his 2022 slot again.

Probably the set registry or Paulina can "turn the set on and off" from their end, and it will recalculate correctly, if they ever have time. Things are way behind on several other set problems.

My main National commemorative set below linked in my signature page does not get half of the highest top pop bonus gold colors, and it needs some IT reset to fix it too. I've been asking for help with that for a long time.

• Options
    SametsSamets Posts: 109 ✭✭✭

So there's nothing I'm missing here. It's most likely a site/update error.

I'm nowhere near that level but slowly working towards it... About 1/3 of the way done actually!