Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

BST world coins

bidaskbidask Posts: 13,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

I may be offering some nice coins on the BST but I am not famiiar with the rules.

Will someone advise me please regards rules as to number of coins offered , number of posts, etc.

Thank you in advance ....

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
I give away money. I collect money.
I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

Comments

• Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,734 ✭✭✭✭✭

In general, folks are encouraged to post everything for sale in a single thread and they may bump or TTT the thread once per day. Additionally, folks who start a thread are expected to answer questions regarding their coins or terms within their single bump per day or via PM instead of bumping the thread dozens of times each afternoon. I don't know that these are absolute requirements or if PCGS has or had these listed on the BST thread at one point, but they are longstanding conventions that may generate blowback to the OP if they are not followed. Of course, some folks do what they want regardless and they don't care whom they alienate or what forum etiquette they ignore.

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    ELuisELuis Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just do not do any edit on the title, if you try twice, let say that want it to fix a typo, it will simple dissapears your post aka will be deleted, with a message that do not last more than a sec and then gone. It just happen to me yesterday on one of my post. hth.

• Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bidask said:
    I may be offering some nice coins on the BST but I am not famiiar with the rules.

Will someone advise me please regards rules as to number of coins offered , number of posts, etc.

Thank you in advance ....

Wouldn't it have made more sense to ask these questions on the BST? ;):D

Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.