Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

World Coin Catalogues: Free (Pay only Media Mail shipping) GONE

gscoinsgscoins Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
edited May 14, 2023 12:11PM in Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

More downsizing here, so more books that I would like to pass on, free - you pay only the Media Mail shipping costs.

1. The Beauty and Lore of Coins, Currency and Medals, by Elvira and Vladimir Clain-Stefanelli. 1974 classic with many beautiful photos - see the example below. The dust jacket is gone and the blue cover is somewhat faded in spots, but the pages themselves are in excellent condition. I think Media Mail shipping would be about $5.

1. Two small catalogues: one on Polish coins (in Polish, from 2000), the second on the coins of Kutch State (in English, from 1999). I estimate shipping (for either one or both) at $4 via Media Mail.

1. The Krause catalogue for World Coins for 1601-1700. This is the Fifth Edition, from 2011. There are later editions of this catalogue. The book is virtually new. Media Mail will cost about $8.

1. The Krause catalog for German Coins, 1501 to present.. This is the Third Edition, from 2011. No guarantee, but I think this is the latest edition. Media Mail is about $8. For what it's worth, Amazon sells these for over $300, even used. Not sure how many they sell at that price...

First PM gets the book(s).

Thanks.