Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Be on the lookout for Series 2017A $50 SOIs!

Not sure if this has been reported, but about a year ago, I got a pair of Series 2017A $50s from a bank withdrawal with that large plate number.

So far, I've seen these: PF-A (fp 3, bp 33), PG-A (fp 32, bp 40)

There likely are much more out there, but since these are $50s, probably going to be a catch and spend thing.

Comments

• Options
    synchrsynchr Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭

A local Bank ATM has started dispensing $50s if selected, found several of these

• Options

Match them up for fun!

• Options

Or contrast them

• Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2023 7:21AM

Pardon my ignorance, but is this something collectors look for and buy ? The SOI presses have been in operation in DC since 2008 and FW a few years later. They use these presses every day. I’m not seeing the attraction. Help me understand please.

• Options

Great variety, thank you

• Options

I found 5 more of each!

• Options
    Ted 1Ted 1 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭✭

I don't get it. I'll stick to rarities.

Rare Nationals &
    Lowball Sacagawea Dollars (PO01-VF35)

--- SUCCESSFUL BST TRANSACTIONS ---
    braddick, Omegaraptor, JWP, EagleScout2017, OAKSTAR, Twobitcollector, boxerdad, OKCC, Fancycashcom, JimW, MWallace, Tookybandit, TeacherCollector, jeffas1974, mainejoe, kansasman, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Soldi, Histman, CurrenSee, jclovescoins, Outhaul, Timbuk3, LEMONHEAD_PENNY, daverickey, Maxcrusha, RedSeals
  • Options

I am finding a lot of these at our local Chase Bank ATM and there seem to be a somewhat even split between micro and macro, neither is tough to find and seem plentiful. Then again, we saw that with Web-Fed notes back in the day, so who knows?!