Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Perfectly Centered ? Dam it looks good !

Comments

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

@habs007 said:

hey habs007,
    That's a Nice 99... :)

• Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice but not perfectly centered. Look at the upper right area - centering off a touch plus a little tilt as well but still a sweet card.

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

Yum Yum Beauty

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a beautiful example. dont worry, there are always critics

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,263 ✭✭✭✭✭

Might not be "perfectly" centered, but definitely a card I would love to have in my collection!
    BEAUTIFUL!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    jraytayjraytay Posts: 126 ✭✭✭

@KendallCat said:
    Very nice but not perfectly centered. Look at the upper right area - centering off a touch plus a little tilt as well but still a sweet card.

The right border appears to have some light chipping near the middle/middle top that might have kept it from hitting a 10.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,263 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jraytay said:

@KendallCat said:

The right border appears to have some light chipping near the middle/middle top that might have kept it from hitting a 10.

OPC rough cut.
    To me a card graded "mint" with this centering should just be a 10.
    I have a lot of well centered 9's in my collection. Seems silly to pay for a 10 when a card is "mint" and centered.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.