Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PWCC for coins. Anyone use them... auctions or anything?

BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Friend of mine that deals with buying selling high end sports cards told me about using them. They would receive/vault/store/ship out the cards for people using their services. Since I don't do cards, I didn't think any further about them.

At a recent local show, one of their folks approached and said they are now doing coin auctions as well. They are based in Oregon and they have a special for people selling coins right now, he said; 120% sales price (ie...they want the business and give the commission to the seller).

Obviously, if something isn't used, it isn't worth it, but if it is being used, may be worth it.

Anyone seen them yet or using them for coins and can comment?

https://pwccmarketplace.com/weekly-auction?category_id=30

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

I talked with them at the recent PNNA Show. Nice guys. They mentioned they were branching out into coins. I hope they do well, but for now I’ll just sit back and watch.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

They are a bit controversial having been involved in a sports card scandal.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file