Home Sports Talk
Options

Jerry Springer dead

craig44craig44 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you could categorize some of his shows as sporting/wrestling events.

he was 79.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

RIP

"Jerry, Jerry, Jerry."

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Having watched so many of his episodes many many years ago I'm surprised that one of his invites to the show didn't knock him off on air. You're the father. You're not the father. She's cheating on you with him. She's cheating on you with her. He's sleeping with your sister. He's sleeping with your mother. He's sleeping with both your sister and mother. LoL.

RIP Jerry.

• Options

I know his show was the television version of terrible-for-you fast food, but I just couldn't turn away back in the 90s. I loved it. Couldn't get enough.

Remember Steve the bodyguard? he didn't take crap from anyone!

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 27, 2023 10:44AM

I have a very good family friend who lives in Taos, New Mexico. Many years ago she and her mother went on the Jerry Springer Show. The two of them had a normal mother daughter relationship..... No problems. They had the time of their lives going on the show.....Limousine service to and from the airport, all around town, five star hotel, etc., everything compliments of Jerry Springer...... What a nice guy!.....Anyway, the whole thing was a joke. A put on.....A completely made up fake story about their dysfunctional family life!....Best part?.....Mr. Springer knew all along that it was all fake. She told me that ALL the guests on the show also had fake stories and that everyone laughed and had a great time talking about it....
    Bottom line?......That program was just a platform to showcase to the nation how the lowlife class of people live.....The audience loved it.....It has a name... "Bias Confirmation." Folks eat it up......Makes them feel better about their own lousy lives......
    But I Guess You Already Knew That.....

My Favorite Episode?....
    "I Slept With A Midget Stripper."
    That one hit close to home.....Too Close!

Anyway, Mr. Springer Was Showman...
    R.I.P.

• Options

@Hydrant said:

My Favorite Episode?....

Did Hydrant just give us confirmation of what happens when you type the letter M in the Google address bar on his computer? >:)

• Options
    edited April 27, 2023 1:15PM

@erikthredd said:

@Hydrant said:

My Favorite Episode?....

Did Hydrant just give us confirmation of what happens when you type the letter M in the Google address bar on his computer? >:)

Eric, Baby.......I have no idea what the Google Address Bar is!......
    Without Little Hydrantette Jenny's help I don't even know how to use the television remote when she wants to watch " Cooking With Minnie Mouse Learn Kitchen" video on YouTube. It's her favorite but it takes both of us to get there.....

Jenny Makes A Hell Of A Blueberry Muffin!

And......She's Only Four Years Old!

THANKS MINNIE!!!!!!

• Options

@Hydrant said:

@erikthredd said:

@Hydrant said:

My Favorite Episode?....

Eric, Baby.......I have no idea what the Google Address Bar is!......
    Without Little Hydrantette Jenny's help I don't even know how to use the television remote when she wants to watch " Cooking With Minnie Mouse Learn Kitchen" video on YouTube. It's her favorite but it takes both of us to get there.....

Jenny Makes A Hell Of A Blueberry Muffin!

And......She's Only Four Years Old!

THANKS MINNIE!!!!!!

BUT does she know the Muffin Man?!?!

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,970 ✭✭✭✭✭

RIP. The talk show host GOAT!

• Options
    edited April 27, 2023 2:22PM

O.K., Dragon Master, you've Topped Yourself!..... I didn't think it was possible.... But you did it!
    Congratulations!

😳🙄😵😂

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

RIP

• Options

@Hydrant said:

O.K., Dragon Master, you've Topped Yourself!..... I didn't think it was possible.... But you did it!
    Congratulations!

😳🙄😵😂

Yes, thank you. I'm sorry for the late reply, some dude's trying to romance my 68-year old mother on Facebook, I'm working on a background check, I might have to open up a can of whoop a..!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@Hydrant said:

Congratulations!

😳🙄😵😂

Yes, thank you. I'm sorry for the late reply, some dude's trying to romance my 68-year old mother on Facebook, I'm working on a background check, I might have to open up a can of whoop a..!

Is that a Springer episode, or real life? Or both?

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@Hydrant said:

Congratulations!

😳🙄😵😂

Real life, some weird dude in Florida, and my mother is flirting back with him, I'm stressed out man!

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

Mmmmm...... Maybe not? But I appreciate the sentiment.

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options

@doubledragon said:

the only thing that could make this any better is if she had Aaron Rodgers head!!!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@Hydrant said:

Congratulations!

😳🙄😵😂

Real life, some weird dude in Florida, and my mother is flirting back with him, I'm stressed out man!

You need to step on his neck a little.

• Options

@craig44 said:

@doubledragon said:

the only thing that could make this any better is if she had Aaron Rodgers head!!!

Not a gif, but it'll have to do!

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

RIP