Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA submission process

Quick question. According to the PSA website there's 8 steps involved in the grading process. Step 7 was completed sometime yesterday which leaves Step 8 - shipping. SInce this is my first submission since the 90's does anyone know the wait time I should expect before the cards are mailed out? Also would I now be able to see my grades on line or do I have to wait until they are shipped?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25, 2023 12:53PM

Can be anywhere From days to months (probably more like 1 month these days at most). You can see the grades when it goes to "step 8"

• Options
    Yankees70Yankees70 Posts: 136 ✭✭

I'm on step 8 now. Step 7 has been completed. So does that mean I can now see the grades?

• Options
    threeofsixthreeofsix Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭

When you hit shipping… there is typically a notification that the the grades are ready… and a link is provided. It may not be exactly at that moment… but shortly thereafter.

Good luck!!!!

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one.
    Live long, and prosper.
  • Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭

@Yankees70 said:
    I'm on step 8 now. Step 7 has been completed. So does that mean I can now see the grades?

No, you are on Step 7... When step 7 is completed, then step 8 lights up and you can see the grades (usually you'll get an email at this time) You'll then get a 2nd email at some point that they have shipped with a tracking number.

• Options
    Yankees70Yankees70 Posts: 136 ✭✭

Update - Step 8 was completed one day after step 7 was completed.

Cards were submitted on March 29 which means they completed the entire process with 30 calendar days.