Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Recent ticket submissions....I have a couple questions please.

Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

Tickets go through the 8 steps. They get received, entered, research & Id, Grading etc. My vintage concert ticket just hit grading and they sent me an email to review the item. With cards it shows a picture of the item and says like 1957 Topps Ernie Banks. You also get a chance to report errors. I don't see any of that with the ticket. Is this normal?? Should I be concerned or is this normal? Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

You don't get an intake picture with tickets, at least I didn't. But if you are in grading, you should see a list of the identity of the ticket (what you entered on the grading submission form) under description and a cert#. They are asking you to review that the description is correct.

• Options

@RufussCkingston said:
    You don't get an intake picture with tickets, at least I didn't. But if you are in grading, you should see a list of the identity of the ticket (what you entered on the grading submission form) under description and a cert#. They are asking you to review that the description is correct.

It doesn't show the name of the event....nothing and no way to report an error. Doesn't seem right.

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

That's not right... Do you only have one order in your account? Could the email have been for another order? Does it show in the status bar that it is in grading?

• Options

@RufussCkingston said:
    That's not right... Do you only have one order in your account? Could the email have been for another order? Does it show in the status bar that it is in grading?

It's somewhat complex. They don't have information on the event. I thought that this could be the case when I submitted it.