Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

“Shipping” with no grades available or CC charge?

/

Forgive me for what may be (another) dumb question/observation, but I checked an order over an hour ago and saw it moved out of QA2 to Shipping…but there are no grades available and my CC (which is current) hasn’t been charged. Anyone else seen this? New one for me. I guess I always assumed the grades were available within minutes. I did have a $25 voucher for this submission so I wasn’t sure if that was causing a delay.

Comments

• Options
    HarnessracingHarnessracing Posts: 327 ✭✭✭

Odd, I’ve had a couple pop with grades at like 3:00am. I never check earlier to see where they were but maybe you’ll get the grades shortly

• Options
    Geoff76Geoff76 Posts: 149 ✭✭✭

@Harnessracing said:
    Odd, I’ve had a couple pop with grades at like 3:00am. I never check earlier to see where they were but maybe you’ll get the grades shortly

My last one was like that and thought this one could be the same. Nope. Woke up to the same thing. 15 hours and counting…🤷‍♂️

• Options
    HuggyfaceHuggyface Posts: 300 ✭✭

Same thing happened on my last sub, the issue was that my credit card had expired.

• Options

@Huggyface said:
    Same thing happened on my last sub, the issue was that my credit card had expired.

Interesting - mine is current. Doesn’t expire for another 18 months

• Options

had happen but my credit card had expired...called and it was updated with grades immediately

• Options

could be an up charge maybe?...if so they will contact you...

• Options

@HOMETOWNSPORTS said:
    could be an up charge maybe?...if so they will contact you...

How I hope you are right! But I won’t hold my breath…24+ hours and still nothing. It will be interesting to see how long it goes.

• Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

I'm just excited to see that it can go past step 4 "grading". I was under the impression once it got to step 4, it stayed there forever, like the Hotel California ;)

• Options
    RonSportscardsRonSportscards Posts: 810 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 19, 2023 4:46PM

@detroitfan2 said:
    I'm just excited to see that it can go past step 4 "grading". I was under the impression once it got to step 4, it stayed there forever, like the Hotel California ;)

LOL. Putting those steps in is the worst thing. I know I'm not seeing my cards for months, yet I still hit refresh hoping to see it jump to the end...or at least the next step.

• Options

Mystery solved. Called last night after 48 hours with no grades and found out that it was stalled because voucher information was entered incorrectly.