Home Sports Talk
Options

idk where this dude has been, but i'm experiencing painful psychological symptoms in his absence

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17, 2023 4:06PM

My absence is all Tom Brady's fault! As I have stated many times before.....Tommy wrecked my truck. With all the rain around here......trees falling down around my house......and SNOW IN APRIL!!!!!..... HERE????.....My tractor stuck in the mud and SINKING!.....It will be July/August before I can pull it out! I've been really busy with damage control. I'm working on the truck right now!......Problem is it's too dark in the garage......It's raining.....NOW!....My drop light is busted.....I can't see what I'm doing.....God should have designed people with 3 hands so they could hold a flashlight with one hand and use the other two hands to turn a wrench.....What was HE thinking????

P.S., The ducks are happy...... It's mating season and there's plenty of water in the ponds for them to frolic!

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    My absence is all Tom Brady's fault! As I have stated many times before.....Tommy wrecked my truck. With all the rain around here......trees falling down around my house......and SNOW IN APRIL!!!!!..... HERE????.....My tractor stuck in the mud and SINKING!.....It will be July/August before I can pull it out! I've been really busy with damage control. I'm working on the truck right now!......Problem is it's too dark in the garage......It's raining.....NOW!....My drop light is busted.....I can't see what I'm doing.....God should have designed people with 3 hands so they could hold a flashlight with one hand and use the other two hands to turn a wrench.....What was HE thinking????

P.S., The ducks are happy...... It's mating season and there's plenty of water in the ponds for them to frolic!

Do you want me to send you a "head lamp"?

• Options

Also, @Hydrant , you still (as far as I recall) have not explained how exactly TB wrecked your t.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:
    Also, @Hydrant , you still (as far as I recall) have not explained how exactly TB wrecked your t.

If I remember correctly, Hydrant has photos of Tommy all over the dash of his pickup. no doubt he was gazing at them just a little too long while driving and it caused him to veer off the road.

thats my story and i am sticking to it!!

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 18, 2023 3:59PM

i really want to spend one day at the hydrant compound. you can put me to work all day long. all i ask for in return is one lovely mrs. hydrant™ home-cooked meal. i'll babysit mini hydrants, i'll decapitate rattlers, i'll glue my butt to a tractor seat (once it gets out of the mud), you name it.

it just feels like i need to do this at least once in my life

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    i really want to spend one day at the hydrant compound. you can put me to work all day long. all i ask for in return is one lovely mrs. hydrant™ home-cooked meal. i'll babysit mini hydrants, i'll decapitate rattlers, i'll glue my butt to a tractor seat (once it gets out of the mud), you name it.

I believe we all feel the call to the ranch. Perhaps that is where the ST meet-up occurs?

• Options
    edited April 18, 2023 5:17PM

Home Sweet Home......

The Welcoming Committee Is Waiting!
    Brenda.....She's A Fun Girl!....

And Just For You Galaxico.....
    It's One Or The Other....
    Pick Your Poison!....

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:

I'll join ya! 😂😂😂

• Options
    edited April 30, 2023 3:13PM

@perkdog said:

@galaxy27 said:

I'll join ya! 😂😂😂

You Boys are always welcome here......But you might want to think twice!........
    This is the forth Sidewinder this week.....

You'll notice the head is missing......
    Just like the other three....
    Courtesy of My trusty 12 guage....
    I never leave home without it....For Reasons...
    Anyway, Hydrantettes Nicole and Jenny spotted the S.O.B.......
    Always Vigilant!!!!!!.....RANCH GIRLS!!!!.....
    The girls and me after the dirty deed.....
    Notice I'm Wearing My Rams Shirt!!!!!!

Just Another Day In Paradise!...

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:

@perkdog said:

@galaxy27 said:

I'll join ya! 😂😂😂

You Boys are always welcome here......But you might want to think twice!........
    This is the forth one this week.....

Wow! Those diamondbacks don't play either! We have the eastern version here where I am in Florida and they are everywhere! I work outside sometimes in high brush and ALWAYS tread carefully. You never know where that next step may land.

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LandrysFedora said:

@Hydrant said:

@perkdog said:

@galaxy27 said:

I'll join ya! 😂😂😂

Wow! Those diamondbacks don't play either! We have the eastern version here where I am in Florida and they are everywhere! I work outside sometimes in high brush and ALWAYS tread carefully. You never know where that next step may land.

How many buttons on that one Hydrant? I can't zoom in to count them.

• Options
    edited April 30, 2023 3:35PM

@LandrysFedora said:

@LandrysFedora said:

@Hydrant said:

@perkdog said:

@galaxy27 said:

I'll join ya! 😂😂😂

How many buttons on that one Hydrant? I can't zoom in to count them.

I counted 8. But Hydrantette Nicole counted 9,....#9 just emerging!
    She was right!......
    The Women Are Always Right!...
    DUH?....