Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Anyone know what this is worth??

Michael Jordan tshirt given to fans on last home game in Chicago.
This shirt was giving to me by my aunt who was at this game. It was issues to the first 5000 fans or so on his last game (the first time)
1993 or 1994.. overall good condition, maybe a 7-8 out of 10.

Anyone know where something like this can be appraised?

Comments

• Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17, 2023 9:21AM

Was it issued as a cropped top or was that done later? Edited to add I am seeing ASKiNG prices online between $80 and $200. They all say 1993 issues.

Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • The shirt was on the edge of the bed and 1/3 was hanging over the edge. It does look like a crop top because of that.. LOL. Thanks for the comment. Where did you see those figures you saw? I can’t find it anywhere online. Maybe I’m searching the wrong keywords..

• mrmoparmrmopar Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭

Pro Tip! Always make sure body parts are out of view in photos of collectible items posted online for maximum valuation.

As for value, I feel like shirts and similar apparel, at least in baseball, is often ignored. Basketball, and Jordan specifically, appears to be different if people are dropping $80-200 for that shirt. It's pretty plain.

Check out the unworn, straight from the Sears bag I brought it home in, vintage Chuck tee I stashed away, from circa 1994-95,

I collect Steve Garvey, Dodgers and signed cards. Collector since 1978.
  • JolleyWrencherJolleyWrencher Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

I'd say keep it since you were gifted it from the original recipient who is your family. Keep it in the family, out of sunlight, and put it under the Christmas tree someday when it's time to pass it on.

Very cool shirt that I'd like to have in my Jordan/Bulls collection but would rather see in your families collection.