Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2021 Leaf Memories College Football - Ripped 6 more boxes

ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know Leaf isn't that popular on this board but if you are looking for a cheap thrill, Leaf does the job.

I found some of these boxes in the low $60's/7 Auto per box. The checklist is crazy deep. It's sort of an odd duck as a 2021 product with only a few of the top 2021 rookies, some of the top 2022 RCs, all of the top 2023 RC QBs, and a few 2024+ QB RCs.. For 2021 it has Mac Jones and Trevor Lawrence, but no Zach Wilson or Justin Fields. 2022 has Ridder and Willis but not Pickett (+ the top WR, RB, and DEF RCs). 2023 -Bryce Young, Stroud, Will Levis, Anthony Richardson, Michael Mayer. 2024+ - Michael Penix Jr, and JJ McCarthy, Plus Joe Montana.

Not bad for less than $10 per card. Cheaper than a few scratchers. I'll post after I rip the boxes.

https://cardboardconnection.com/2021-leaf-memories-college-football-cards

Mike

Comments

• Options

Got my first 4 boxes. The total cost equal to a low level - Score, Legacy, etc - Panini Box.

Hit another Montana, I have hit 15 Montana Autos overall out of the Leaf I ripped. Ridder, Mac Jones, and Will Levis. Not bad. I got 28 total autos, here are the best 6. I also got a random plate card,

Mike
  • Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

hey ndleo,
    I think that's a Pretty Good pull... :)

• Options

Thanks. It's so random what I pull out of these boxes. I got rookie autos of QBs in 2021, 2022, and 2023.

Mike
  • Options

I bought six more boxes for $60 each, basically the price of one 2022 Elite Football Box or some other Panini mid-tier product. I just killed it. I spread my buy arounds for Leaf product hoping to hit hot streaks like this. Sometimes I get skunked but this type of run is what keeps me coming back.

I think College Memories, Pro Set Power, and 2022 Ultimate are the only Leaf products that have Bryce Young autos live in product. The rest of the products are redemptions. I have 7 over at Leaf waiting for Bryce to sign.

Mike
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭

That is a haul!

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options

Thanks. I am tempted to buy more from the seller I got these six boxes from, but I'm thinking I got all of the hits from that batch of boxes................or maybe there are more? This is when I need to be strong and stick to my strategy.

Mike
  • Options
    jordangretzkyfanjordangretzkyfan Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭✭✭

You landed every major auto…nice pulls!

• Options
    JolleyWrencherJolleyWrencher Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Looks like you're having fun. Sometimes flipping a coin can help make the decision. Keep us updated.

• Options

The dealer I bought the first 10 from has 4 more boxes. I have them in my cart but can't quite pull the trigger. It's not the cost, it's the fact I know that I probably already hit the hot boxes out of the case!! Are there any more hits left? I can't see a 3rd Bryce Young or Will Levis.

Maybe someone will buy them in the next hour to take me out of my first world misery.

Mike
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭

You have some Wagner and Posada rookies to pull first!

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS