Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Is eBay acting strange for anyone besides me?

I've been frequently getting the "we looked everywhere" error for about a week now, and queries are slower than @Stone193 and @nam812 going from 1st to 3rd on a single to right. Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    sjjs28sjjs28 Posts: 445 ✭✭✭

I cant seem to get the return feature to work.
    It remains grayed out no matter what I do after choosing a return reason and/or adding a photograph.

I am also NOT getting my searches...
    I have about 25 stored searches and maybe I see 1 or 2 a day filter to my internet email inbox

Possible reasons:
    *No new items meet the search criteria (hard to believe given the breadth of my searches)
    *Something wrong with my internet email provider - Comcast ... and if I'm getting 1 or 2, I should get all 25.
    *Or something wrong with EBAY... (My choice for source of the problem)

Steve

Steve Saldutti
    sjjs28@comcast.net
    Collector of 1964 Topps Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game and 1969 Topps Decals
    Registered Sets: 1964 Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game, 1969 Topps Decals
  • Options
    82FootballWaxMemorys82FootballWaxMemorys Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭✭✭

@detroitfan2 said:
    I've been frequently getting the "we looked everywhere" error for about a week now, and queries are slower than @Stone193 and @nam812 going from 1st to 3rd on a single to right. Anyone else?

same here mostly with Firefox and not Chrome but that could just be a coincidence due to times of day i use them.

Unless otherwise specified my posts represent only my opinion, not fact.

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@detroitfan2 said:
    .....slower than @Stone193 and @nam812 going from 1st to 3rd on a single to right......

If the right fielder is smart he will come up throwing to second base and get a force on me by 3 steps.

• Options
    Copyboy1Copyboy1 Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭

@sjjs28 said:
    I am also NOT getting my searches...

Same here for several days now, my searches just throw up the exact same stuff every single time - it doesn't show anything new.

• Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

@nam812 said:

@detroitfan2 said:
    .....slower than @Stone193 and @nam812 going from 1st to 3rd on a single to right......

If the right fielder is smart he will come up throwing to second base and get a force on me by 3 steps.

You and me both my friend.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

the bay seems to be working normally for me. using chrome.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    CrashingwavesCrashingwaves Posts: 171 ✭✭✭

I was having issues with my listings not showing up in searches.... has happened a few times and eBay has no explanation

• Options
    sjjs28sjjs28 Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    edited April 14, 2023 12:05PM

Wrong Forum...

Steve Saldutti
    sjjs28@comcast.net
    Collector of 1964 Topps Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game and 1969 Topps Decals
    Registered Sets: 1964 Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game, 1969 Topps Decals
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

I updated the "items per page" on my ebay searches from 240 to 60 and it made a huge difference, my query results actually load and not stall after the first 10 items or so. Much faster, like @nam812 at an open bar.

• Options

agreed on the 'we looked everywhere' thing. WTF.